Carlsbad 1/4 Track

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
Just checked out Carlsbad message board and gates open @ 11:00 this Saturday, so I will probaly get there around 10:30

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Thanks Carlton for the info :beer: What u dont want breakfast? :D

SonicVenum / Juan what time do u really want to go now :shrug:
Sonic Boom / Chris...dont make me wait. Im quiting smoking so my patients is not around :D J/K.

RDSZ / Ruben....waiting on u to confirm still :shrug:

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
Not use to eating breakfast, I do my chores and maybe drink a Shake or something, don't get hungry until around 11:00

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Well Dave, my cameraman is out. My cousin got too tired out today, and he isn't gonna role tomorrow. So, now I've got a camera and no one to man it. Maybe we can just take turns taping eachother's runs?

So, how many are we down to now?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
Well Dave, my cameraman is out. My cousin got too tired out today, and he isn't gonna role tomorrow. So, now I've got a camera and no one to man it. Maybe we can just take turns taping eachother's runs?

So, how many are we down to now?

Uhh...sorry about ur Cousin but that kind of lets me off the right now. Couldnt get the last helmet i used which would of been perfect.

Yeah i like ur idea as well.....i dont have to do 20runs :D

Sonic Venums Down.
Jonas Down.
RSDZ havent heard back from him but i sent him a PM with my Cell.

Thus far the rest are still in....let go to Coco's to eat. We can hook up with them & just pig out?

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Now what time are they meeting at Coco's? We're gonna need to leave Westminster about 1 hour and 45 mins before we're supposed to meet them. Probably about 7:15, if they're meeting at 9.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
It's just an easy exit I could remember off the 405. There aren't any dealers on that side of the freeway until Beach Blvd.

You're gonna pass the 605. Goldenwest is about 3 or 4 exits past the 22, which comes right after the 605. The mall is right off the freeway. The exit takes you right into the mall. I'll try to be there a little early.
See you at 7:15....Damn that's early for a Sat. I'm gonna have to sleep at the track.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
It's just an easy exit I could remember off the 405. There aren't any dealers on that side of the freeway until Beach Blvd.

You're gonna pass the 605. Goldenwest is about 3 or 4 exits past the 22, which comes right after the 605. The mall is right off the freeway. The exit takes you right into the mall. I'll try to be there a little early.
See you at 7:15....Damn that's early for a Sat. I'm gonna have to sleep at the track.

:lol: Hey tell me what happened at Bob's...post on Andorians thread....Like to know what was what :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread