Car stolen (again).

lethal

Established Member
He's referring to Caveman Performance in Miami. They're responsible for a LOT of the Terminators going missing in the Broward-Miami area. He stole my buddy's 03 DSG and another's Cobra clone. Charges have been filed and awaiting trial. This guy and his crew are pathetic pieces of excrement and deserve to be beaten over and over for stealing what people have worked their butts off for.

Looks damned close to where they picked up my car. Does anyone have more info on them? Do they have the owners names?

Edit: confirmed through this thread: [ame="http://www.floridastreetscene.com/forum/showpost.php?p=292547&postcount=14"]FloridaStreetScene - View Single Post - Stolen 03 DSG Cobra[/ame]

The guy is Karel who is up for my car, the red cobra they are talking about is the 10th anniversary torch red that is visable in my shots, so it is the same bastards. http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/fl-mdc/2011-01-05/karel-j-rodriguez-vecino-110000790

Edit2: Apparently Carlos was locked up as well: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

So as of August 2010, cars are much safer.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
It's more than piece of mind for me. It got MY car back, twice, even at Lojack they hadn't heard of that happening. After all that -- they upgraded me to the latest model and only charged me the difference between today's price and the same cost from 8 years ago. The new system kicks ass with the early warning system.

John

absolutley. I am thinking of upgrading both my systems as well. i have had LoJack since I bought my 95 back in 97. it was put on before I ever drove the car off the lot.

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Looks damned close to where they picked up my car. Does anyone have more info on them? Do they have the owners names?

Edit: confirmed through this thread: FloridaStreetScene - View Single Post - Stolen 03 DSG Cobra

The guy is Karel who is up for my car, the red cobra they are talking about is the 10th anniversary torch red that is visable in my shots, so it is the same bastards.

Edit2: Apparently Carlos was locked up as well: Carlos Mulet | Inmate Arrest Records | Miami, Florida

So as of August 2010, cars are much safer.

That would be my buddy's 03 DSG that got stolen. The Caveman guys really messed with the wrong group of people.

I'll do you one better with pics:

yansel-rabelo-alvarez-100085848.pic1.jpg

Name: YANSEL RABELO-ALVAREZ
Booked by Miami-Dade County Corrections on Nov. 04, 2010 for Criminal Trespass and Burglary

Race:W
Weight:120 Lbs
Eyes:BRO
Hair:BLK

carlos-mulet-100065690.pic1.jpg

Name: CARLOS MULET
Booked by Miami-Dade County Corrections on Aug. 19, 2010 for Theft, Drug Offenses

Height:6'0"
Weight:225 Lbs

jorge-linares-100065774.pic1.jpg

JORGE LINARES
Booked by Miami-Dade County Corrections on Aug. 20, 2010

Height:5'7"
Weight:140 Lbs

lethal

Established Member
You sir are the man, hadn't gotten that far. I'll be in court and will keep everyone updated. I'll let you know ahead of time if you would like to meet me there.

John

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
That would be my buddy's 03 DSG that got stolen. The Caveman guys really messed with the wrong group of people.

I'll do you one better with pics:

yansel-rabelo-alvarez-100085848.pic1.jpg

Name: YANSEL RABELO-ALVAREZ
Booked by Miami-Dade County Corrections on Nov. 04, 2010 for Criminal Trespass and Burglary

Weight:120 Lbs

carlos-mulet-100065690.pic1.jpg

Name: CARLOS MULET
Booked by Miami-Dade County Corrections on Aug. 19, 2010 for Theft, Drug Offenses

Height:6'0"
Weight:225 Lbs

jorge-linares-100065774.pic1.jpg

JORGE LINARES
Booked by Miami-Dade County Corrections on Aug. 20, 2010

Height:5'7"
Weight:140 Lbs

i hope all 3 of those pussies get their asses beat, then raped, while in jail.

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
You sir are the man, hadn't gotten that far. I'll be in court and will keep everyone updated. I'll let you know ahead of time if you would like to meet me there.

John

Keep me posted John! I forwarded this thread to my buddy since he has a trial coming up against Carlos and crew.

lethal

Established Member
Keep me posted John! I forwarded this thread to my buddy since he has a trial coming up against Carlos and crew.

Yeah, I think it is important we all keep in touch and send a very strong message that our cars will not be messed with. It's bad enough when one is lost due to an accident, but these ****ers should not walk and if they get off with a slap, they need to be taught that they did screw with the wrong owners. So your buddy was the guy who popped them when they were actually in the middle of stealing the car?

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Yeah, I think it is important we all keep in touch and send a very strong message that our cars will not be messed with. It's bad enough when one is lost due to an accident, but these ****ers should not walk and if they get off with a slap, they need to be taught that they did screw with the wrong owners. So your buddy was the guy who popped them when they were actually in the middle of stealing the car?

Definitely dude! I sent over my buddy's contact info in a PM since he wants to see how your case is going. I'm pretty sure he'd love to be at that scums trial.

raw23062

Established Member
WOW....just read entire thread.... learned alot......glad you got the car back....wish you the best of luck with the rest of this story!! Nice to see all the support on SVTP. Good stuff. Anxious to hear outcome.

lethal

Established Member
Definitely dude! I sent over my buddy's contact info in a PM since he wants to see how your case is going. I'm pretty sure he'd love to be at that scums trial.

Spoke to him, we will keep in touch. It's fairly apparent this is the circle of guys responsible for all the cobra thefts. The MO is the same. Your friend had an interesting take on his theft, and we're going to be talking with the detectives and the DA to see if we can link the cases and make it a RICO qualified case.

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
Thanks for the call John. We will get these ****ers! I just hope I find some thing of my car!!!!

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
But its not someone I know. My car was parked outside my house for years. They have been disappearing all over the tri-county area. They spotted my car and went after it, pretty simple.

I don't know guy. I've had some so-called friends.
Anyway somebody has been scoping you.
These cars need to be garaged with security cameras.
I finally caught the folks who were messing with my old '04 Cobra.
Just amazing. My tape revealed it was two middle Easterners who come to scope the cars. Then a van came into the picture holding about ten accomplishes.
They used spark plugs to break windows silently as possible.
The thieves were in and in about 120 seconds.

Fookers went to jail!
Jeff

Last edited:

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Wow this is crazy. Gald you got it back.

I had someone try and get my car last year. Luckly my dog saw them out the window and started going crazy. I chased them off with the sound of my 45 racking a round in the chamber. a week later I had them in front of my house peeping it again. They never got it. It was some punk a$$ kids 3 houses down.

I hope these pukes go down for a long time. If not arm yourself and set up a sting of your own and put them in their place.(if the law allows)

93notchback

Established Member
I hope these guys get max time for what they did to you and your termi. Good luck with the trial and keep this thread alive with any updates man.

Users who are viewing this thread