Car Show Winners?

13 GT/CS

Established Member
I was in the car show and I also had some friends entered as well but we couldn't make it down today (Saturday) for the awards ceremony. Anyone know if the winners list will be posted somewhere or anyway I can find out who won what??

Josh662234

Established Member
I couldn't stay either. Had to be home so the wife could go to a bachelorette party :/
Interested to see which cars won
I know the Mystic Mach got best paint
Grabber Green Mach got most outrageous

13 GT/CS

Established Member
I couldn't stay either. Had to be home so the wife could go to a bachelorette party :/
Interested to see which cars won
I know the Mystic Mach got best paint
Grabber Green Mach got most outrageous

I was entered in the Best GT/CS and was wondering who won. Maybe me..? :-D

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I know last year for best 01 bullitt, a wrecked and poorly repaired one won . Wouldn't be surprised if it did again

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
Kinda of ridiculous you have to return to that over crowded parking lot most of the day Saturday to hear the results. MW should send out an email if you've won and if you should return Saturday. It was also very hard to hear the results with the talking crowd and revving engines in the background.....

SVT Phillip

BAD-MPG
Established Member
Yea I was going to stay but a 10 hour drive is not so bad if u leave at a decent time.. So I hit the road..

PhillyLS1

Established Member
They should do it like Carlisle does it. Just post the winners on a sheet and have the owners just pick up the award. The award ceremony is one of the worst parts of Mustang week. You sit there and bake in the sun, with no cover, while the emcee does his routine.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
No clue. Tried reaching out to the Mustang Week Staff and no one has replied. Worked very hard detailing my car and its kinda sad I cant even see if I won...
Working on getting it posted. It took me from 3pm until 5pm to give out the awards. And there were only a handful of no-shows during awards (maybe 10 at most).

All four of us Staff have regular jobs that we have to get back to first thing Monday morning. Maybe cut us a little slack and have some patience.

Last edited:

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Kinda of ridiculous you have to return to that over crowded parking lot most of the day Saturday to hear the results. MW should send out an email if you've won and if you should return Saturday. It was also very hard to hear the results with the talking crowd and revving engines in the background.....

So, you would have us intentionally tell people maybe not to show up on Saturday?? Paying sponsors would love that now wouldn't they? We have been doing this a long time and do it the best way possible to keep participants and sponsors happy.

Last edited:

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Don't get me wrong. We are grateful to all who come out and participate for the Car Show. We never set out to have a judged car show during MW, but after the first couple of MWs, people begged and begged for a judged show. We do a show and it is the hardest day on the Staff by far. We used to do awards the same day but that was when we judged over 200 less cars and we still didn't get finished with awards until 6pm or so. The way we have it set up now benefits most participants and all sponsors. Again we appreciate the support, but please understand if you have a thought about how it could be run better, we have discussed that very thought numerous times in our monthly meetings trying to make MW the best it can be for all of you.

13 GT/CS

Established Member
Working on getting it posted. It took me from 3pm until 5pm to give out the awards. And there were only a handful of no-shows during awards (maybe 10 at most).

All four of us Staff have regular jobs that we have to get back to first thing Monday morning. Maybe cut us a little slack and have some patience.

Didn't mean it as an insult or anything of that nature. This is my first time with your show and was just wondering how it all worked. Thanks for the reply and cant wait for next year!

Jefe

Established Member
Any more pics of this?

Capture_zpsd9b07aca.jpg

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
Just a suggestion, didnt say anything about telling people intentionally not to show up.....What about the paying carshow customers ??? People are gonna return Saturday regardless and still shop venders, if anything the two hours of awards keeps them away from the "paying vendors"...

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You guys do an excellent job every year! My 5th year in a row and we have already begun planning for next year. Bringing more of us new englanders too! Now if only these idiots would enter the burnout comp held by svtp and not do it on a populated street.... But again, not your fault. Keep up the great work! Had a blast this year

xtremekustomz

Established Member
First mustang week for me and it was awesome :) Great job done bye all. My only comment was I missed the burnout comp cause I heard it was at 8pm so I showed up at 8 and it was over...:( Also would be nice to do the awards saterday morning as I had to miss them to do the drive home (18hrs) so I could be ready for work on Monday. Just an idea.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
You guys do an excellent job every year! My 5th year in a row and we have already begun planning for next year. Bringing more of us new englanders too! Now if only these idiots would enter the burnout comp held by svtp and not do it on a populated street.... But again, not your fault. Keep up the great work! Had a blast this year

Seriously. If you want to show off for a crowd come out and do it Wed night.

First mustang week for me and it was awesome :) Great job done bye all. My only comment was I missed the burnout comp cause I heard it was at 8pm so I showed up at 8 and it was over...:( Also would be nice to do the awards saterday morning as I had to miss them to do the drive home (18hrs) so I could be ready for work on Monday. Just an idea.

Did you have clock clock set properly? I'm pretty sure we started it close to 8:00 and it takes about an hour to get the whole event in.

Users who are viewing this thread