Car Show Winners?

PhillyLS1

Established Member
Working on getting it posted. It took me from 3pm until 5pm to give out the awards. And there were only a handful of no-shows during awards (maybe 10 at most).

All four of us Staff have regular jobs that we have to get back to first thing Monday morning. Maybe cut us a little slack and have some patience.

A 2 hour award ceremony? And you're surprised at people being upset?

There are better ways to do it. If you posted a print out of the winners? Not only would you have less no-shows, but social media could do most of the work for you. Furthermore? It would be more organized. The winner would be lined up and wouldn't have to climb over each other to get their trophy. Trust me when I tell you that people hate the awards ceremony and how unorganized it is.

What I posted is constructive criticism. It's not an attack. Everyone appreciates what you guys do.

Last edited:

xtremekustomz

Established Member
Seriously. If you want to show off for a crowd come out and do it Wed night.

Did you have clock clock set properly? I'm pretty sure we started it close to 8:00 and it takes about an hour to get the whole event in.

I guess my phone lied to me cause we were there at 8:09 cause I checked my phone and all we saw was the cheering for best burnout, and I was there most of the day doing autocross and the fun laps we just left to go eat before the burnouts....anyway Ill be back earlier next year :)

PhillyLS1

Established Member
How many cars were in the show and how many awards were given this year?

No idea. The first 45 minutes were people's names being called out at random. No one knew what was going on. Furthermore people had to climb over one another. There was no pathway made to the awards. I mean, how hard is it to set-up some cones?

Rodcobra

Established Member
You know we bust our ass all year long and it seems all we hear is someone complaining .thanks
Its not like u have all the cool events to go to every week .we will keep doing this the way we see best and maybe u only see it one way .we have to see from every way.so there's a lot that u don't even know about behind the scenes .think about next time u want to complain .Rodney

13 GT/CS

Established Member
You know we bust our ass all year long and it seems all we hear is someone complaining .thanks
Its not like u have all the cool events to go to every week .we will keep doing this the way we see best and maybe u only see it one way .we have to see from every way.so there's a lot that u don't even know about behind the scenes .think about next time u want to complain .Rodney

I started this thread just trying to figure out if I won my category in the car show :/ didn't mean for it to turn into this

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member

Amen brother! I pull my hair out all year trying to host my little ole' one day 150 car, car show. I'm not sure how you all sleep at night. THANK YOU for all that you guys do!!!!!!!:bowdown:

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Amen brother! I pull my hair out all year trying to host my little ole' one day 150 car, car show. I'm not sure how you all sleep at night. THANK YOU for all that you guys do!!!!!!!:bowdown:
Thanks to you for the kind words. It's always good to see you there!

Users who are viewing this thread