Canadian Coyote 9.23 pass.

gazim

Established Member
A friend of mine hauling ass in a Paxton Coyote... 9.23 @ 151mph In CANADA Baby! :coolman:

[video=youtube;uPtW9f-Je54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPtW9f-Je54[/video]

gazim

Established Member
Its a grudge day, times don't get posted... just mph. bolt on car, full exhaust, CAI, Paxton with support mods, slicks and skinnies...stock motor.

gazim

Established Member
I don't see the 9.23 part.. Pic of slip? What's the specs on the engine?

Ok Mr Negative.. here... lets make a BIG Deal out of nothing. Kind of a DICK move, Insinuating that I'm posting up fake times and such.

Here is a 9.16 @ 150mph even better!

here is the MOD List:

alluminator 9.5:1 Compression, 3.00" Blower Pulley,ATI OD Balancer,JPC Return Fuel System,Free Weight Reduction,Upper and Lower Control Arms,Viking Adjustable Rear Shocks, SVE Drag Wheels,Aluminum DS,LT Headers,ORX,Corsa CatBack,MSD 2 Step,JPC Linelock Circle D 2C Tq Converter...Fuse 116 Octane Unleaded Fuel

[video=youtube;U1379zFGcUE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1379zFGcUE[/video]

anything else to say pal?

LOL PICS OF THE SLIP??? :cuss: is the Video good enough now ?

And here, before you ask.. : Timeslip Info
60ft 1.38
330ft 3.83

Joewee500

Established Member
First you said stock motor and bolt ons with paxton ..then the mod list says aluminator and a laundry list. The 151 makes more sense with the mod list. Either way, still flying.

dan_dmg_gt01

Established Member
Ok Mr Negative.. here... lets make a BIG Deal out of nothing. Kind of a DICK move, Insinuating that I'm posting up fake times and such.

here is the MOD List:

alluminator 9.5:1 Compression, 3.00" Blower Pulley,ATI OD Balancer,JPC Return Fuel System,Free Weight Reduction,Upper and Lower Control Arms,Viking Adjustable Rear Shocks, SVE Drag Wheels,Aluminum DS,LT Headers,ORX,Corsa CatBack,MSD 2 Step,JPC Linelock Circle D 2C Tq Converter...Fuse 116 Octane Unleaded Fuel

60ft 1.38
330ft 3.83

Somebody get this dude a Snickers.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member

here is the MOD List:

60ft 1.38
330ft 3.83

Nah bro just saying it's a stock motor, then coming clean it's a Aluminator is a dick move lol.. Fast car, but when you post in Lund's thread stating, yea that's cool but this is faster, when he's doing it on a stock motor is stupid.. So yea I'm gonna come into this thread, when you make claims of a 9.23 ON A STOCK MOTOR and call you the **** out when there is no time slips...

So you're mad, but post correct info, don't troll other people's thread with a built motor.. Not Mr. Negative here, just want correct info which you lied about lol..

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Allkenheinz I assume. He posts on here

This...

Heinz is famous amongst the Paxton users and was a huge motivator for me going the direction I did. Car is NOWHERE near stock but flat out hauls ass.

Great representation of a Paxton car right here.

Users who are viewing this thread