Cammed 04 cobra, 2 roll races.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Misc video footage of a cruise. Some people asked to hear a cammed 4V in the cammed C6 thread...

Video was slapped together (no I didn't make it). This was the first time I had the car @ WOT after going from bone stock to damn near everything you can do short of diving into the shortblock/N20 (lots more mods on the car than whats listed on the video intro). Shifting really sucks; I'm still breaking in the new MGW shifter.

My car is running @ 16 PSI.

If you watch closely you can see where I blew the vaccum line ;-)

EDIT: Link updated:
http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ZA3BH114JFWI0VYM9WGJO3K5S

Enjoy!

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Try again plz. Post if it works.

EDIT: Thanks stangd, might need someone to host it..

Last edited:

5.4 speedster

Banned
Yeah that was me in the lazer red vert going against the cobra. I have a 331 h/c/i with a novi 2000 pushing 11lbs of boost. I had just gotten my car back too. Next time I'll drop it into third instead of fourth. Nice runs!

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Yeah, big file but well worth it. Sweet vid man. Those new cams sound mean! Looked like some fun races!! keep 'em coming...... :beer: Oh yeah, that red vert was nice too, very clean and fockin' fast! Was he catching you in the last race?

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
5.4 speedster said:
Yeah that was me in the lazer red vert going against the cobra. I have a 331 h/c/i with a novi 2000 pushing 11lbs of boost. I had just gotten my car back too. Next time I'll drop it into third instead of fourth. Nice runs!

Hey now! The only time I dropped gear was the last race after I blew the vaccum line (and didn't even realize it for about 30 seconds).

All in good fun. Nice car and good runs man, looking forward to the next get together. Hopefully I'll get the kinks worked out on the 91 tune and get the 100 tune into the car (along with some dyno #'s). Gonna happen on Thursday morning.

newbreed77 said:
Was he catching you in the last race?

Ya, listen to my blower, it was after I blew the vaccum line. I figured out it blew when I slowed down for the van and pulled in behind him.

stangd1909 said:
How does [cams] feel and drive with the eaton??

So far it's really nice. The car has ran flawlessly since it's been finished. That video was shot in ~105 degree weather in at least 1500 + feet above sea level. Thing has a ton of power all over the powerband. I'm considering going to a 8lb lower (currently on a 6) on Thursday when we do the 100 octane tune.

Last edited:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
man it sounds so MEAN!!!... also i like those Az roads.. when i see them i feel like driving in those roads..

T-04

Stevenbekah said:
Each time the camera would pan toward the back of your car, you'd see a BUNCH of dark smoke coming off...??? What was all that from??
That was when the vacuum line came off it made the car go rich.

Sweet video I especially liked the end pure genius! :pepper:
Who did the editing?

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Stevenbekah said:
Each time the camera would pan toward the back of your car, you'd see a BUNCH of dark smoke coming off...??? What was all that from??

It was the same shot shown twice in the video, when you saw the black smoke followed by the whitish/blue smoke is when I blew the vaccum line.

t-04 said:
Sweet video I especially liked the end pure genius!
Who did the editing?

We figured you'd like the ending ;-) . Get out of that snoozer superchaged white Saleen & in your turbo 04.

Matt did the editing.

Users who are viewing this thread