Cammed 04 cobra, 2 roll races.

primo

Established Member
50, who did your cam install? I'm looking to go with some crowers, but cant decide if I should wait until the engine pops or just do the cams now. Oh, hit me up on the PM next time you guys go play. I want to join in. Just another 600+ RWHP cobra. :rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Akuma

Established Member
T BAG said:
50, who did your cam install? I'm looking to go with some crowers, but cant decide if I should wait until the engine pops or just do the cams now. Oh, hit me up on the PM next time you guys go play. I want to join in. Just another 600+ RWHP cobra. :rockon:

50 BMG had the car done at SVC. I currently have a car there too.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
T BAG said:

Sure thing Geno. I'll drop you a line here or @ MF.com

I did the cams cause they will work on a 5.4. So even if my engine blows (which I've taken a shitload of precautions to prevent) and I go to a 5.4 I can still use them.

lilbuddy1587 said:
Dang.... Can a cam "only ;) " ls1 come and play ? :)

Car sounds great man, I'm diggin it :banana:

more than welcome to come....btw is your car orange?

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
jcobra said:
Post another vid of idling, I could listen all day.

We'll be bringing the board many more videos. I'll get another idle tidbit in a video for you in a few weeks.

Thanks for the all the compliments everyone :beer:

Akuma

Established Member
50 BMG said:
We'll be bringing the board many more videos. I'll get another idle tidbit in a video for you in a few weeks.

I'm am taking donations, for anyone that wants another video. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

SaleenShelby

Established Member
50 BMG said:

That would be nice, maybe some more of the saleen…..I know I know I just like them.

Nice vid by the way.

lilbuddy1587

Banned
50 BMG said:
Sure thing Geno. I'll drop you a line here or @ MF.com

I did the cams cause they will work on a 5.4. So even if my engine blows (which I've taken a shitload of precautions to prevent) and I go to a 5.4 I can still use them.

more than welcome to come....btw is your car orange?

Nope, thats probably my buddy scott(black rims, hugger orange) But just let me know when yall go out(shoot me a pm) I'd love to tag along.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
True Death said:
That would be nice, maybe some more of the saleen…..I know I know I just like them.

Nice vid by the way.

We got plenty of saleens. That white supercharged one in the video (both of the people in that car have TT 04 cobras), a supercharged DSG, a white 20th anniversary vert, and a beryllium 281-E (who was suppost to bring his car out that day but wanked on us). There is also another white superchraged saleen in the family down here in Phoenix that runs really strong.

Now that were squared away and wrapping up our builds, we'll be bringing much more footage as the temps continue to drop here in Phoenix.

lilbuddy1587 said:
But just let me know when yall go out (shoot me a pm) I'd love to tag along.

Sure thing, don't you have a 150 shot on your car too? I think your buddy Scott works/worked at wells fargo didn't he?

Last edited:

primo

Established Member
Did AJ ditch the whipple and turbo it? Hes the young guy with the screamin' yellow cobra right?

Users who are viewing this thread