Calling out Shaun Perry - time to settle this on the track

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdanner

Banned
We can settle this battle of the bolt on NA cars November 9-11 at the NMRA Houston race.

Good time of year for this, and at a well prepared track that sits at only 38 feet above seal level.

wbt can be there to race you at this event.

JJ can be there to race you at this event.

Just like for you, it's a long tow for JJ. I discussed with him what his expenses would be for the trip, and I will pay that myself so that he can be there(although I will certainly accept funds from anyone else that wants to contribute and lower my cost).

I figure with your large pack of, uh, "supporters" on this forum you'll have zero problem getting them to cover your expenses.

This would be the only chance for you to line up with JJ as he will be selling his car off and moving on to a different car for a heads up class.

So I've taken care of the time, place, and the other participants. The one thing missing is you. It's time for you and your supporters to put up or shut up.

kdanner

Banned
Sweet. So fill the rest of in on the details.:pop:

Simple enough. Expect your car to be looked at closely by the other participants. This means under the hood, in the trunk, and under the car as well. That way there is no appearance of hiding anything.

Expect to go across the scales. That eliminates any BS stories about weight.

With the weights known and all running on the same track on the same day, there can be no more excuses about weight, track prep differences, DA differences.

Shaun@AED

Perfect time of year and great venue (I've been there), but I'm not driving 2000 miles to 'settle' your grudge against me that my car IS what I say it is.

You want a race, meet me half way. JJ can sit this one out. My grudge is against you and WBT.

Shaun@AED

Simple enough. Expect your car to be looked at closely by the other participants. This means under the hood, in the trunk, and under the car as well. That way there is no appearance of hiding anything.

Expect to go across the scales. That eliminates any BS stories about weight.

With the weights known and all running on the same track on the same day, there can be no more excuses about weight, track prep differences, DA differences.

I like it.

I'm in, just not for the long ass drive. I'd be on the road for a freakin' week.

GeorgeInNePa

Established Member
itson.jpg

Shaun@AED

Danner,
Un block me from PMing you or send me your email address.

Graboid

Established Member
Damn shame I don't feel old on my birthdays. Because this sht would deffenitly make me feel like I was back in high school.

JJ 10.88 Coyote

Established Member
Perfect time of year and great venue (I've been there), but I'm not driving 2000 miles to 'settle' your grudge against me that my car IS what I say it is.

You want a race, meet me half way. JJ can sit this one out. My grudge is against you and WBT.

Its 3000 miles for me round trip and 3800 for you and I'm in no matter what. Why would you not want the record holder there for this?

Why would I miss a chance to show what our car can do against another shops car? I guess your a little affraid that if our car is heavier (as it already is) and whoops yours that it might take business away or blow some holes in your sails. (thats the best smack talking I can do for now) ;-)

I also wouldnt miss a chance to finally meet and race against Kris and Brett.

I do appreciate Kris wanting to "sponsor" our fuel costs but if cost is a deciding factor for you and nobody backs you on the fuel then we will pay our own way to make it as fair and financially equal to everyone.

On another note Lightningforce performance is one of our sponsors on our NMRA Mod Muscle car and it would be great to have the car they sponsor at a major race local to them.

Lets make this happen Shaun. :beer:

JJ

acrbill

Established Member
O mai. nearly 40 people viewing this thread. I can't imagine anyone wanting to lay out that kind of time and money to satisfy your curiosity but I sure as hell would love to see this go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread