CAll BS if u want... I dont care!

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Carlos if you need a tune for correct AF for what you have now just let us know..then when you put the vortech on Rick will send you a tune for that..he can even remote tune your car while it is on the dyno down there..

blackfang

Established Member
A buddy of mine who posts on here Kevin@Pas dyno's cars and he has dynoed a stock 98 Cobra that put down 275 rwhp.

However, the thread title doesn't do any justice either as it instigates flaming anyways.

96 chris

Established Member
I think this is one of the most exciting threads in the SN95 section yet. There is some hatin' going on! :banana:

Oh BTW CrazyCarlos There are 0 mods that frequent this section so nobody will ever close a thread in here.

crazycarlo

Established Member
HAHAHA cool, oh well bastard children we shall be. Its all good. problem getitng taken care of. Now Im just looking forward to the blower.

fourvalvegt

Established Member
I think this is one of the most exciting threads in the SN95 section yet. There is some hatin' going on! :banana:

Oh BTW CrazyCarlos There are 0 mods that frequent this section so nobody will ever close a thread in here.

thats agood point i havent seen a thread closed here in a while, hell he even requested to close this thread

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Carlo, just make sure you get the lean condition fixed before the blower.
Linn said Rick can remote tune, do that. Don't do a custom mail order tune without the tuner being able to see the parameters and what the car is doing. Even from Amazon.

BTW, was the 14A/F with a wideband or tailpipe sniffer?

svtsilversnake

DRIVER MODED
Established Member
i made 285hp and 286tq at 6200-4200 rpm with a bassani x with gutted cats and no tune
now i got the sct and the upr x much more power down low but i was pig rich up top.like 10.4 past 5500rpm...im gettin a tune this spring

crazycarlo

Established Member
Stampede the 14.0 was froma tailpipe sniffer. And I do plan on having the car stup right when I put the blower on there. Thanks for all the input guys. I would have never known the car was running really rich. It feels great and Ive never had any pinging. Glad I know now.

Users who are viewing this thread