CA- 2nd Amendment doing work..

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow. Not good.

I'll be up there for work in Livermore next week.

Stuff like that doesn't happen in Brentwood.

97snakebite

Established Member
I drive through Brentwood all the time.... good to see a good outcome... i always have my home .45 locked and loaded with extra mags in a few places..also thankfully the 1 round that got away didn't go far

Blown 89

Established Member
That's why my carry weapons stay on me when I get home. Very rarely do I take it off when I walk in the door.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea Brentwood is a really good town, sadly antioch which is right next to us isn't that good and the riff raft makes it's way here..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thankfully the home owner was uninjured and only the thugs were shot. I am so thankful to have a carry license and two weapons (with plenty of ammo). My wife feels safer, too.

DropSVT

Established Member
Antioch lets homeowners fire back too. Been a couple here in town the last couple years that have killed intruders

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Yeah but the outcome IS GOOD! I got two S&W's ready to rock sitting on the arm of my sofa as I type this. MAKE my day home invaders!
Nothing wrong with that, but pray you never have to use it... and if you do, pray that their lawyer doesn't find this post and your comment!
I have a sig on me every day (my wife does too), the only time I don't carry is when it isn't lawful to do so. I don't want to have to use it, I only have it because I am prolife... my own comes first.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Nothing wrong with that, but pray you never have to use it... and if you do, pray that their lawyer doesn't find this post and your comment!
I have a sig on me every day (my wife does too), the only time I don't carry is when it isn't lawful to do so. I don't want to have to use it, I only have it because I am prolife... my own comes first.
I was born and raised in Scituate Mass and NOW I live in Florida, a little bit different region down here. If some thugs kick my front door down at 3am I don't give a flying "F" about some lawyer... sorry..

Gravik

Established Member
Damn.

I'm in Sacramento right now. Feel naked without my shield.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
I was born and raised in Scituate Mass and NOW I live in Florida, a little bit different region down here. If some thugs kick my front door down at 3am I don't give a flying "F" about some lawyer... sorry..
Not advocating you not shoot... I'm just saying it is always best to watch what you say or some fool is going to hold it against you when you do justifiably defend yourself. Florida is better than Massachusetts, but I seem to remember a rather large and recent legal battle all over the news down there.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Not advocating you not shoot... I'm just saying it is always best to watch what you say or some fool is going to hold it against you when you do justifiably defend yourself. Florida is better than Massachusetts, but I seem to remember a rather large and recent legal battle all over the news down there.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using the svtperformance.com mobile app
"HELLO Mr. Lawyers I have legally purchased weapons inside the home I own, they are on the ready if my life is in danger.
I firmly support "Stand Your Ground" and the "Castle Doctrine". I will choose to potentially live through a home invasion instead of getting in the fetal position to be robbed and killed! Thanks for listening... SEE YAH!!"

nxhappy

Established Member
CA is so ****ed up the shooter (good guy) will have to prove in court his life was in danger. I am completely pro gun and I love that the robber was shot, but you guys need to understand CA law. it is THE WORST. Even in home invasion. You can't just shoot someone if they walk in. Now this guy is going to court. Just saying...

Brutal Metal

Established Member
CA is so ****ed up the shooter (good guy) will have to prove in court his life was in danger. I am completely pro gun and I love that the robber was shot, but you guys need to understand CA law. it is THE WORST. Even in home invasion. You can't just shoot someone if they walk in. Now this guy is going to court. Just saying...
California and Massachusetts compliant handguns have wimpy features like 10+ lb triggers, loaded chamber indicators, Mag safety.. haha!! Yeah your state sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread