C6 Z06 VS Whipple SS camaro

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
+1^^^
nicely put..
Here is a Z06 with the same mods as me minus the upper intake and tb port job. I'm also on stock runflats vs drag radials. If I had to guess, I 'should' be making a few more ponies than this Z06 in this video.

C6 Z06: cam/longtubes/tune/drag radials
[youtube_browser]kWUixe5-Omg[/youtube_browser]

1 question, how much power is that camaro making ??

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Buahaha... You guys are silly! Sick car Screaming! Your car reminds me of my buddy's old car except silver but basically the same set up. He used to trap 138mph...

IphoneCameraPicsandVids248.jpg

Anyone has the link to the vid? Somehow i dont see anything other than the maro's pics...

Last edited:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
1 question, how much power is that camaro making ??

Good question. I can't even remember. I'll find that out bc I'm curious.

Buahaha... You guys are silly! Sick car Screaming! Your car reminds me of my buddy's old car except silver but basically the same set up. He used to trap 138mph...

Anyone has the link to the vid? Somehow i dont see anything other than the maro's pics...

Oooh I've seen your car before. You've had it for a while! Prolly my favorite red C5Z! Thanks for compliment.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Oooh I've seen your car before. You've had it for a while! Prolly my favorite red C5Z! Thanks for compliment.

Yes sir I have... Appreciate it man.

Any link for the video of you and the camaro? For some reason I am unable to view it on the OP... :shrug:

AWDLS2

Established Member
prolly being traded in as we speak lol, good stuff man car sounds good and of course is the best color

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
prolly being traded in as we speak lol, good stuff man car sounds good and of course is the best color

Actually, I think he might be buying a vette....possibly either the LS7 or LS9 version ;-)

Come at me bro.

LoL, great run! Nice driving and your car rolls out. Sounds good too.

Thank u sir

AWDLS2

Established Member
That would be a good choice lol I hope its the ZR1 I would love to see a cam only Z06 vs ZR1

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I'm DYING to run a ZR1. There is a doctor that just got a red one near my shop and he has a cammed SS camaro and a few other toys. I know he'd be down to run them. I out-power a ZR1 by 10-20rwhp and am lighter so...I'm not going to sit here and bench race but I definitely would have the advantage. ;-)
Hopefully the ZR1 is a damn good driver.....just gonna throw that out there.

Last edited:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
If ya ever find yourself In MS I would give ya a low roll :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
You have a ZR1? Where in MS are you located?

My bad gulfport. I have a mach. I do know of zr1 that would want to play but he is a upper/lower pulley bolt-on car out of mobile. I was just saying if you ever find yourself over this way I could get ya some runs. Are you on callouts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
My bad gulfport. I have a mach. I do know of zr1 that would want to play but he is a upper/lower pulley bolt-on car out of mobile. I was just saying if you ever find yourself over this way I could get ya some runs. Are you on callouts?

Oh I gotcha. That ZR1 sounds like a highway killer. I used to come over there for Cruisin' but I might not be making it up there for this year's event.
I'm not on callouts.

EX1

Established Member
the passenger needs it explained to her that the camera is to stay on the opposite car lol.'

Good kill!

Users who are viewing this thread