C6 Z06 VS Whipple SS camaro

venomws6

Established Member
Thanks man, I love the sound. Those are the newer stock Z06 style mufflers with LG longtubes/Xpipe no cats. It does sound great! Best part about it is that I can open and close them at my convenience to quiet that sucker up still. ;-)
Shifting that sucker is cake. :coolman:

I didn't see any races !!!! car pulls baaaad man :rockon:

I told you the newer ZO6/ZR1 mufflers sounds amazing and better than the B&B bullets..

Last edited:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Yeah Im a spelling idiot lol. But didnt you know that his car owns 2x faster cars daily?? That means by default that all of us, no matter what we have will be be slower.....lol Im being sarcastic btw. Your Z06 is my wet dream. I had a C6 with an A&A, but had to sell for a car with rear seats, you know why..... No matter, atleast I got to keep some sort of sports car. But had to get the minivan though.........DOH! Great vid and cars. Just be careful of Zyborg....LOLOLOL

hahaha I gotcha. :beer:
...zyborg lol

I didn't see any races !!!! car pulls baaaad man :rockon:

I told you the newer ZO6/ZR1 mufflers sounds amazing and better than the B&B bullets..

I couldn't agree with you any more ;-)
Those mufflers > all mufflers. You're right all the way man and thanks for the compliment!

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Thank you, and how do you know? I haven't posted up the other ones yet. :smmon:

If you're referring to this one then you're wrong because there are no options on an iPhone other than (Camcorder / record).

no the angle was horrible. you should of either had the camaro passanger record.. or you should of switched laned so you can actually see whats going on

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
no the angle was horrible. you should of either had the camaro passanger record.. or you should of switched laned so you can actually see whats going on

I agree but the passenger INSISTED on being in the left lane. I think they were certain that they were going to win. The people that we passed that were in the middle lane in the F250 with the lights on were saying that the Z06 was going to destroy the camaro. I agree with you though, I wish I was in the left lane at this point. Angle was horrible, my passenger (a lil female friend of mine ;-) ) really isn't experienced when it comes to doing this. lol
Hence the reason that my youtube channel is lacking 3 Kenne Bell Cobra kills.

L O L !

That killed me, haha. Screamin didn't catch it at first I guess.

I don't frequent this forum like I used to. Its been a while.

He was joking. It's a running forum joke that Zyborg beats everything. lol

Zyborg does beat everything :D:uh oh::coolman::dancenana::idea::p

Only 1 former LSU player on the Patriots roster so.....

hush hush :thumbsup:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I agree but the passenger INSISTED on being in the left lane. I think they were certain that they were going to win. The people that we passed that were in the middle lane in the F250 with the lights on were saying that the Z06 was going to destroy the camaro. I agree with you though, I wish I was in the left lane at this point. Angle was horrible, my passenger (a lil female friend of mine ;-) ) really isn't experienced when it comes to doing this. lol
Hence the reason that my youtube channel is lacking 3 Kenne Bell Cobra kills.

lol nice. wish we were closer. I wonder what we would do against each other
:beer:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
That Camaro got owned big time. The Z sounds great

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I do get complimented quite a bit in traffic or gas stations.
lol nice. wish we were closer. I wonder what we would do against each other
:beer:
You on spray?
I would definitely love to line em up. :rockon:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
lol wow, that 2.9 camaro sure did seem slow as balls in that video. Nice kill though, car sounds sick.

I don't know about 'slow as balls'. A C6Z with those mods from highway speeds, (likely a 135mph+) car will make a lot of cars look slow.

LS2GTO

Established Member
Stop picking on 2nd string running backs...maybe you should try taking on at least a starter's car, I hear Tom Tom has a nice audi he likes running people over in back bay.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I don't know about 'slow as balls'. A C6Z with those mods from highway speeds, (likely a 135mph+) car will make a lot of cars look slow.
+1^^^
nicely put..
Here is a Z06 with the same mods as me minus the upper intake and tb port job. I'm also on stock runflats vs drag radials. If I had to guess, I 'should' be making a few more ponies than this Z06 in this video.

C6 Z06: cam/longtubes/tune/drag radials
[youtube_browser]kWUixe5-Omg[/youtube_browser]

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
+1^^^
nicely put..
Here is a Z06 with the same mods as me minus the upper intake and tb port job. I'm also on stock runflats vs drag radials. If I had to guess, I 'should' be making a few more ponies than this Z06 in this video.

C6 Z06: cam/longtubes/tune/drag radials
[youtube_browser]kWUixe5-Omg[/youtube_browser]

Only one way to find out take it to the track ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread