Byepolr Presents Yet Another Build....”THE ANTI PURIST”

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I'm happy to see a car NUT, like myself crazy in all aspects, doing what they absolutely love to do. I always said that if you didn't have a shop you should. Being roughly 3 hours away, I'd love to swing by with a couple of my racing friends and check it out at some point. Hell, how far is the shop from Woodward? :)
I am serious about wanting to stop by and BS with you guys about cars and the shop at some point.
Brother you’re welcome to come by any time. It’s in Auburn Hills. Really appreciate the kind words. From you and everyone else. Means more than you realize
Does it have an auto transmission? I remember way back that Hermann told me that his Cobra was the first to get an auto transplant. Possible that he owned an earlier Cobra before buying the one that you now have.
It had a 400 in it yes. He was building a big bore boss block with a 4.0 whipple and never finished it

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Sliced the front end off. I’m traditionally opposed to this but I’m evolving I suppose. Once I get intercooler and other mounting tabs welded on I’ll fill all the other holes and send it off to paint
Image1645878859.260777.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Brother you’re welcome to come by any time. It’s in Auburn Hills. Really appreciate the kind words. From you and everyone else. Means more than you realize

It had a 400 in it yes. He was building a big bore boss block with a 4.0 whipple and never finished it
Yep, I remember him starting that build and I never heard whether or not he finished it. I guess not. I'm more and more remembering the amazing blue paint now. Definitely the same Cobra.

68gtscode

Established Member
Wow, this build looks to be going down the same path as your others- amazing quality and attention to detail! It’s a real treat to see this level of craftsmanship applied to Mustangs. I don’t follow drag racing that closely, but are you building it with any specific class(es) in mind?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a great teaser. No doubt this build is going to be as awesome as the last one. I'll continue to follow this one. (y)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, that impeller is a piece of art. Especially looking at the last photo.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Wow, this build looks to be going down the same path as your others- amazing quality and attention to detail! It’s a real treat to see this level of craftsmanship applied to Mustangs. I don’t follow drag racing that closely, but are you building it with any specific class(es) in mind?
Da street :)

Users who are viewing this thread