BWNBYU"s First Mod Motor = Vortech Air to Air and much more

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
That Kaenen fits so much better than my genuine Saleen S281. No surprise there.

Also, did the same thing as you with the hood struts a few years back. I had MRT's on the car, could never get them to fit worth a damn. The Redlines are so much nicer.

The troll pic was funny, saw it on IG. I figured they were for your Lightning and you were just messing with people...

Doing great work on this thing, as always! It is fun to watch the progress!

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
That Kaenen fits so much better than my genuine Saleen S281. No surprise there.

Also, did the same thing as you with the hood struts a few years back. I had MRT's on the car, could never get them to fit worth a damn. The Redlines are so much nicer.

The troll pic was funny, saw it on IG. I figured they were for your Lightning and you were just messing with people...

Doing great work on this thing, as always! It is fun to watch the progress!

Thank you.. Wish I could build a more organized post but I simply don't have the time and have pics scattered across a few different devices, coupled with being home in spurts lol. So random pics is what we get lol.
I AM getting rid of the chicanes. As long as the lightning wheels fit it, ( will find out in a few days) I plan on a black 19" setup.. Not sure whether it will be chicane or victory. I think victories fit SN95 better than the chicane personally.. Either way, we're going black, and more aggressive.. 5 or 5.5" lips in back, as small as possible in front on a 19x9.5, 19x11

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Some progress. Just need to get the fuel pressure sensor harness into the engine bay and I'm done wiring. I will trim the clock pod to an exact fit and then have it covered in vinyl to match the texture of the dash like a Saleen pod. Also the exports are functioning. Dropped some parts off at the body shop today. Drop some more off tomorrow.

Oh.. And sold my chicanes
2a75062d6f6bb4faaef0a01aab8ac53e.jpg
029e1b0473cbf8676054344ade30ecd4.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

milktasd2

Established Member
You're the reason I got chicanes and the guy at true forged talked about your car when doing my wheels. Couldn't bring myself to do 19", my friend has 19" victories.

Attachments

• IMG_1246.JPG
    IMG_1246.JPG
    854 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_3860.JPG
    IMG_3860.JPG
    201.9 KB · Views: 408

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I was laughing at the 22" wheel post. Car looks great, one of the best SN95 examples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I was laughing at the 22" wheel post. Car looks great, one of the best SN95 examples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta troll the idiots at least a little...

On another note.. I'm on the verge of a ****ing meltdown on my truck.. Bodyshop still has it.. Has had it for 7 weeks now.. Excuse after excuse.. I'm ready to burn that mother****er down..

I've owned the truck a year and been able to drive it roughly 2 months... Summer is ending and I'm leaving for work again next Wednesday.. Still haven't even fit my $6k wheels.. If I could burn their shop down without going to jail it'd already be on fire..

Users who are viewing this thread