Buying a 2014 Tremor

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Very true. I wonder why that is?
I wish they had a rcsb with much better interiors and options. I may have gotten a F150 rcsb and added a Roush or Whipple blower. That would have been killer.
Remote start, heated seats, etc., etc., all with a supercharger under the hood. Bad ass!!!

Only you and about 8 other guys would actually buy a truck like that. They basically had to give Tremors away into 2015.

nxhappy

Established Member
1) dual valve catch can. Do NOT skip this.
2) plugs every 10-15k
3) full synthetic every 4k

do those, and the motor will last a lifetime.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I wanted this trim in a single cab, I have a thing for single cabs. I would have preferred a 5.0, but all it came with is the 3.5. Plus Ford only made ~2.3k of these Tremors, makes it unique for a F150.
Good reasons IMO. Should be a fun loaded truck if you arent looking to mod it too much and be quick. With everything getting so quick, IMO it's best to get what you like instead of trying to keep up with the new vehicles.

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
Only you and about 8 other guys would actually buy a truck like that. They basically had to give Tremors away into 2015.
We're just dreaming here LOL... Ford does have the perfect platform right now though to sell another performance truck. That aluminum body and 10 speed auto are what dreams are made of for a reg cab short bed pickup! I would suppose that's why they don't list the HO ecoboost motor from the Raptor as an option at this point

jean

Established Member
Just bought one last year,great truck,fast very quiet,turbo power:a little lag,thinking to lowered ,in curve you have to be careful!have 4 x4 good in snow and heavy rain in the winter,very happy.$ 28 000 for 21 000miles
Previous truck was a lightning,i crash it( patch of hail on the road,cannot find parts,insurance total it but got good money)not very good to drive in winter!
But was a lot of fun!Use Termi only in summer.
no problems with engine.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Before Hybred missed 4th gear and left this site, she lowered her Tremor and it turned out pretty slick looking.

So drop, tune and enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread