bunch of recent pics

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking Cobra for sure. If you can do it, lower the car a bit and you'll be very pleased with the new look. Lowering these cars makes such a big appearance improvement. Enjoy it!! :)

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
Nice looking Cobra for sure. If you can do it, lower the car a bit and you'll be very pleased with the new look. Lowering these cars makes such a big appearance improvement. Enjoy it!! :)

thanks bob! =]

yeah, im going to get er' lowered at some point. on my last mustang of 4 years (2004 GT) i ended up putting ford racing "c" springs on, along with tokico blues shocks and struts. it looked pretty good, and rode good too. springs prob arent the next thing on my list tho. before i do springs im going to do FLSFCs next. either those, or get rid of this canned tune junk and get a custom tune. im going to do all 3 (springs, FLSFCs, custom tune) eventually....one thing at a time tho, for me. =]

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
thank you! =]

mods are pretty limited and basic right now...

2.8 upper, JLT RAI, Diablo predator, Steeda cat-back

put a o/r x pipe, u will like

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zU6RvvrZrI"]YouTube- 04 cobra + steeda cat-back + upr o/r x pipe[/nomedia]

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
that doesnt sound too bad. on my last mustang i went with a mac o/r h pipe with flowmaster 40s. sounded real good. i was thinkin about going with an o/r h again.

Last edited:

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
i was going to go with a o/r h pipe too, but got a ok deal on the upr x pipe...

i plane on running mac lt's and a o/r h pipe, bet she will sound alot better ;)

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
i was going to go with a o/r h pipe too, but got a ok deal on the upr x pipe...

i plane on running mac lt's and a o/r h pipe, bet she will sound alot better ;)

hell yeah...

what pulleys are you running? was just curious from your avatar pic...looks like you're boostin pretty good :rockon:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
2.93 upper, 4lb lower (non port). # in sig are old from my upper only

damn, hell yeah!

how is that workin for ya? still on the eaton? not puttin out too much heat?

looks like you're defiately puttin out some boost, thats for sure!

edit: kinda makes me want to add a lower hehe

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
i never seen a tan top on an 03/04 vert... was that stock?

Tan top is Rare. 190 blacks were produced in 03, and something like 25 sonic blues which is really rare but :xpl:

OP, I have seen a Black/Tan with 18" chrome stockers and it looked good, but a set of 18" Black FR 500's would look good as well.

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
damn, hell yeah!

how is that workin for ya? still on the eaton? not puttin out too much heat?

looks like you're defiately puttin out some boost, thats for sure!

edit: kinda makes me want to add a lower hehe

its workn great for me, the lower gave me alot of low end tq, yes i'm still on the stock eaton, and as for heat some might say i'm pushing it, and yea i am lol, its all good i'm going to send it to posi for a port that should drop the heat, and let me run a 6 lb too lol :rockon:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
its workn great for me, the lower gave me alot of low end tq, yes i'm still on the stock eaton, and as for heat some might say i'm pushing it, and yea i am lol, its all good i'm going to send it to posi for a port that should drop the heat, and let me run a 6 lb too lol :rockon:

niiiiiice. makes me want a lower. im also un-ported. but...my car is my DD and prob not going to get a port for quite a while, so i dunno....maybe i should just hold off on the lower for a while.

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
hell yeah. haha now im reeeally tempted.

how much boost is it puttin out exactly, do you know?

lol i bet it fuggin screams! i know mine screams with the 2.8 so i could just imagine yours haha :rockon:

tunner said 16 i's psi lol... it screams like a mofo, i had my top down the other day and punchd it in 2nd at 45mph and scared my passenger from the scream and TQ
:lol1::lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread