bunch of recent pics

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
here are a bunch of recent pics of MY baby. some of the pics arent so great....but they are, what they are. certainly werent done professionally either haha =]]~

ixb4hk.jpg

11wbki0.jpg

35b9iqa.jpg

91jk1t.jpg

1z70tj6.jpg

2dmflmt.jpg

28v7o83.jpg

105bkm0.jpg

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
hello! and thank you!

i've been on there once or twice, just kind of checkin it out a couple times. not a member or anything though. mainly just get on here. =]

<3 SVTP

mrose75

Established Member
Looks like a nice back ground with the big red ball. Aspiring photographer? Very clean looking Cobra!

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Looks pretty clean. Two things I would do, first is lower it and either change the catback or get some new exhaust tips. Also..I would really be tempted to paint a face on that red ball...LoL.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
thanks for the compliments so far fellas!!

not an aspiring photographer...i just wanted to find a place/background that was a little different than the norm. when i saw the BIG red ball, i said to myself. that spot will work! =]

as far as a different cat-back, or tips....i've thought about getting some different tips put on. its a steeda cat-back and i like the sound. i agree that bigger/longer tips would look a little better.

she is going to get lowered eventually. prob just going to go with some cut coupe springs tho.

as bad as i wanted to put a face on the big red ball, i had to resist. my property destroying days are over. haha

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
thank you jason! i dig the tan top too! a little different and a tad more rare than the average black vert with a black top.

the interior is also black and tan/parchment =]

Last edited:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
i was thinking about maybe some black cobra rims...but i dunno?

:shrug:

think it would look okay, or just keep the stockers?

Last edited:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
yes...it was stock...black body with parchment top...and seats are black with parchment inserts.

the parchment top is a bit more rare than the black verts with black tops. as you prob noticed, since you've never seen a tan top on a black vert before.

Last edited:

945LSTANG

Established Member
looks pretty clean man! not a big fan of the tan top though.

as for the wheels, i would keep the stockers. black 03s don't look so hot IMO.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
looks pretty clean man! not a big fan of the tan top though.

as for the wheels, i would keep the stockers. black 03s don't look so hot IMO.

thank you! =]

i TRY to keep it (looking) that clean, but lemme tell ya...that shit isnt easy with a black car! its a job all in its own. i know SOMEBODY has to feel me on that. this part might seem a lil obessisive but whatever...i clean it/wipe it down with a detailing spray EVERYDAY. and hit it with the california duster several times a day EVERDAY as well. its my dd so thats how i manage to do so (on my breaks sometimes at work lol etc), and why i have to do it so often.

and about the parchment top....i know a lot dont like it, and at first i wasnt real excited about the top being parchment either. but it didnt take long for it to grow on me....and now to be honest i like it A LOT and personally think it looks REALLY good. and, im soooo glad that its not black. 99% of the black terminator verts i've seen have had a black top. i've only seen one other one like mine, and that was on the internet. although, im sure they are out there.

:beer:

:rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread