Build & Price is up!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Last edited:

Coming Up

WeStayClean
Established Member
So is there going to be a HP increase? Seems weird that the specs aren't released but you're able to buy one tomorrow, supposedly.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
So is there going to be a HP increase? Seems weird that the specs aren't released but you're able to buy one tomorrow, supposedly.

larger valves
better heads
Boss cams
Boss rods
It will certainly make more power. The question is, what will it officially be rated?

I have faith that we'll get some numbers tomorrow when the order banks open.

Deranged2013

Established Member
I bet the hp ratings will be 450 plus. The new heads supposedly flow more cfm than the current Boss heads and the intake cam lift will be 13mm vs 12mm on the current Boss. Should be a bit more than the 444hp rating. Can't wait for the final numbers though.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I clicked the link yesterday about 10 mins after OP posted they had 5 or was it 6 categories starting from eco boost (2), GT (premium and base), v6.
No prices on anything at that time.

Edit** Forgot to add, they had a ton of wheel options too. The base GT will be 18's and some designer wheels going all the way up to 20". That is all.

Last edited:

nicksender

Established Member
I bet the hp ratings will be 450 plus. The new heads supposedly flow more cfm than the current Boss heads and the intake cam lift will be 13mm vs 12mm on the current Boss. Should be a bit more than the 444hp rating. Can't wait for the final numbers though.

I tend to agree with this. 450ish the first year with very little weight reduction. Maybe 500 in 2016 with direct injection?

I hate to say it but I doubt they even release the HP/weight specs. tomorrow when the order banks open; just a bad feeling.....

Coming Up

WeStayClean
Established Member
larger valves
better heads
Boss cams
Boss rods
It will certainly make more power. The question is, what will it officially be rated?

I have faith that we'll get some numbers tomorrow when the order banks open.

Thanks

cababah

Established Member
Seriously, ford! Just forge the entire rotating assembly and make it reliable up to 800rwhp and keep the price cheap! :rollseyes:

Users who are viewing this thread