Breaking news.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Who wore it better?!?!?
LMFAO

s-l300.jpg
49638613-10130717-Hannah_Gutierrez_Reed_was_seen_for_the_first_time_as_she_paced_o-a-1_1635224...jpg

quad

Established Member
Daily Mail adding to the confusion... Hannah Gutierrez-Reed and Halyna Gutierrez-Reed? WOW!

• Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, 24, was spotted for the first time since Thursday's deadly incident outside her home in Bullhead City, Arizona
  • Photos show a worried-looking Gutierrez-Reed pacing outside her home and animatedly speaking on the phone
  • The rookie armorer was named as the person who loaded Alec Baldwin's prop gun that killed cinematographer Halyna Gutierrez-Reed on the set of Rust

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Baldwin did this on purpose. He will claim otherwise, but he is such a flake that I can see him pulling this stunt. It was planned and "executed" exactly how he wanted it.
I can not prove my belief. But there is too much that does not pass the sniff test.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
This is my take. My uncle owns a prop gun from “Platoon”. (M16) It looks real as shit. Until you put it next to a AR15 and then realize its actually smaller. It won’t even accept a standard magazine. The handle has a door that opens from the bottom and excepts a c02 cartridge that allows the action to work when you pull the trigger. My understanding that there are different levels of prop guns however they are all physically smaller. The human eye won’t pick that up unless the real thing is right next to it.

Point is, why in the **** would you bring guns onto a set that are capable of firing live ammo? Even then, i would think that i would make sure that prop gun was indeed a prop gun every time it left my hands.

I think Baldwin is going to get taken to the cleaners. I also think there is some Karma at play as well.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread