Breaking news.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Checking a weapon takes literally seconds. There is no excuse for not checking that weapon. I don't care if you have to check it 100 times a day, it's better than killing someone. He has to live with that the rest of his miserable life.

**** Biden

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Hey, Ryan. Be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react well to bullets.
059164cf51b60df81bc060b91fcf3752.gif

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
From what I have read and vids on the subject from guys that choreograph these firearm sequence’s on set, stage … Even with blanks, dummy rounds etc..they aren’t supposed to directly point and discharge the weapon at anyone on the set. This is supposed to be done at a safe distance, slightly off angle and lowered a bit.

Baldwin could possibly be charged with manslaughter, as he didn’t intend to kill anyone, but ultimately he pulled the trigger and as an executive producer has more liability for safety than he would just as an actor. I doubt they charge him, its more likely the prop master, armorer will be the patsy.

Last edited:

jshen

Established Member
From what I have read and vids on the subject from guys that choreograph these firearm sequence’s on set, stage … Even with blanks, dummy rounds etc..they aren’t supposed to directly point and discharge the weapon at anyone on the set. This is supposed to be done at a safe distance, slightly off angle and lowered a bit.

Baldwin could possibly be charged with manslaughter, as he didn’t intend to kill anyone, but ultimately he pulled the trigger and as an executive producer has more liability for safety than he would just as an actor. I doubt they charge him, its more likely the prop master, armorer will be the patsy.
Legally one intends the natural and probable consequences of their acts.. Depending on the evidence..he can be charged criminally, but will he? Not for the rich and famous..they are above the law.

jshen

Established Member
Anyone remember Twilight Zone: The Movie where the director ordered some explosions close the helicopter? That it ended up killing the actor and two child actors.
Vic Morror...when chopper dropped it decapitated him

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
You can just see the process here. Tragedy happens, Baldwin goes into hiding. Baldwin then consults with attorneys and PR team. They come up with an explanation for the shooting that doesn't implicate Baldwin. They then schedule interview with sympathetic, leftie media darling. Poof, he's off the hook and his reputation is saved. Most will believe him. Those of us who know how firearms work, know he's a filthy liar with no conscience.

JimCSHO

Established Member
Oh no, loaded guns just go off by themselves!?!?!?

What should I do with 3 loaded pistols in the safe next to the bed. Do you think that the bullets will pass through? I never knew that the guns just go off when you point them at people. How come no safety person ever told me that before?

And the MSM will buy the crap because he is one of them.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Oh no, loaded guns just go off by themselves!?!?!?

What should I do with 3 loaded pistols in the safe next to the bed. Do you think that the bullets will pass through? I never knew that the guns just go off when you point them at people. How come no safety person ever told me that before?

And the MSM will buy the crap because he is one of them.
This is very worrisome for all of us that appendix carry! Lmfao

JimCSHO

Established Member
Maybe someone just threw a bullet really fast then ?

Anyone know, if they were filming a scene, wouldn't there be footage of it?
They weren't filming the scene - at least that is what they said "no film in the camera, just rehearsing". In a scene that only required him to draw the gun, not fire it.

blk02edge

Established Member
Not a revolver but I have a 22lr Chiappa rifle that would just randomly fire due to overly sensitive trigger. It stays home..

Users who are viewing this thread