Brake cooling ducts

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Anyone know where I can get some sort of reducer to fit my 97 Cobra fog light holes? Anthony tried finding some where he lives with no success. I think the hole are around 5 inches.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Check your email!!! :p I sent you a message that the ducts are on their way!!! I sent the plates out Monday, found/ fabbed some adapters and sent them out Tuesday. You should have them by tomorrow or Friday. :beer:

Anthony
(785)658-5921
Midcontinent Mustangs

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
99cobra2881 is on vacation & doesn't have internet access right now. He called me & wanted me to post up and let you guys know that any orders (in the works or new) will be his first priority upon returning home. I believe he said it will be about the 29th when he gets back home.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Hey everyone,
Just checking back in real quick, I have a few days left on vacation then I'll be accepting orders as soon as I get back. I don't feel right accepting payment while I'm gone and unable to build the plates that people have payed for. Hope everyone has been pleased with the plates and I thank you all for your business.
I'm really looking forwards to test fitting and testing the oil cooler out on track. These roads back here in East Tenn would be enough of a proving ground for the oil cooler but I'd probably just get in trouble if I had my car back here.

Anthony
(785)658-5921

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
99COBRA2881 said:
Hey everyone,
Just checking back in real quick, I have a few days left on vacation then I'll be accepting orders as soon as I get back. I don't feel right accepting payment while I'm gone and unable to build the plates that people have payed for. Hope everyone has been pleased with the plates and I thank you all for your business.
I'm really looking forwards to test fitting and testing the oil cooler out on track. These roads back here in East Tenn would be enough of a proving ground for the oil cooler but I'd probably just get in trouble if I had my car back here.

Anthony
(785)658-5921
Highway 129 near Deal's gap!

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
Anthony, if you get the chance, run the Tail. It doesn't really mattter what you're driving...it' just a blast to have that many turns and elevation changes in such a short strech or road!

It's a Hoot!

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
99COBRA2881 said:
Check your email!!! :p I sent you a message that the ducts are on their way!!! I sent the plates out Monday, found/ fabbed some adapters and sent them out Tuesday. You should have them by tomorrow or Friday. :beer:

Anthony
(785)658-5921
Midcontinent Mustangs
Let me just say that Anthony WILL go the extra mile for you. He searched all over to find some 5" to 3" rubber reducers to fit my 97 fog lamp holes. I've been out of town for almost two weeks so I haven't had the chance to install everything yet. But he bought and shipped them to me with clamps and everything for free! I've offered to pay him but I guess he was on vacation when I called.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Yep, I was on my honeymoon/vacation for the last two weeks, had a great time, married an incredible girl and I'm now ready to get back to business building plates.

SKMCOBRA,
It took me awhile to return your call, sorry about that. I gave you a call today and left a message. I'll try again monday or tuesday. :beer:

Deals gap scares me!! Haha I almost planted our 4 dr Sebring into the guard rail once this vacation. I had an errand to run by myself and was enjoying the curved roads. I was over the center line just slightly in one corner and met a car, a quick reaction to dial out alittle steering is all it took and I was out of harms way well all except for the guard rail. I heard the tires squeal but they held the road and I went on my way to pickup one of the last guages that I need to get this oil cooler tested. Scared me and made me slow down becuase it reminded me that I wasn't on track and I sure as hell wasn't in a somewhat track prepped Mustang!!!

I appreciate all the great feedback and comments on my backing plates.

Anthony
(785)658-5921
Midcontinent Mustangs

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I tried to link to the places website where we got married at to share the pics with you guys but since the photos are copyrighted a simple cut and paste of the link didnt work. I'll have to work on getting the link up tomorrow that's if I even can make it work.

Last edited:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
SVTmojo--

Mike,
Good talking to you today even with the joys of bad cell phone service on my end. I just replied to your PM and I appreciate your business. :beer:

Anthony

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
As long as there's a demand and someone pm's, emails, or calls me and says they'd like a set I'll keep building them!!!

'04svtCobra

Established Member
Will you be making a set of plates for the '05-'06 GT's? I have an '06 GT as well and it is now my track car. I'd be interested and can send you money up front if you need it to get a set made. I'll also be purchasing a set for the '04 Cobra.

Now if I could just get a s/c for the '06...

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
'04svtCobra---
I should have a set of stock dust shields sometime soon so I can start on the 05-06 backing plates. I'll post updates as soon as I have something put together.

Anthony
(785)658-5921
Midcontinent Mustangs

Users who are viewing this thread