Bowling Green Pics

1Quick03

Established Member
Originally posted by FearblueR1
Maybe Central Ohio and PA combined to join state hoods? Looks funny with one at 13 posts, and another with 1.

Also he states he is lurking, so he chooses his first post to call BS.

Why not build some credibility, then maybe someone will believe you when you ATTEMPT to call BS.:bash: :idea:

I am from Scranton PA and have no problem meeting you guys at the track and show what my car runs. As far as the ohio guy I dont know but you name the place and we can meet. Like I posted I am not here to flame but would like to know why the car is slow with that kind of HP. I have been in this Mustang drag racing world for 16 years and have seen and almost heard of all the tuner BS. I like seeing facts. Am I wrong for that?

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by quick2003cobra
No, my point is if it ran 11's show it, if it did run 11's that is great!

im going to get them from her tonight and scan them for you chill. but you have alot of people who can back her on the 11 sec. run's

1Quick03

Established Member
Originally posted by FearblueR1
Maybe Central Ohio and PA combined to join state hoods? Looks funny with one at 13 posts, and another with 1.

Also he states he is lurking, so he chooses his first post to call BS.

Why not build some credibility, then maybe someone will believe you when you ATTEMPT to call BS.:bash: :idea:

By the way I am sorry that I do not sit on this computer day in and day out and post on everything I see. I only post on what interests me.

So get a life.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by 1Quick03
By the way I am sorry that I do not sit on this computer day in and day out and post on everything I see. I only post on what interests me.

So get a life.

not a flame but have any of you other them me doug and jb ever went for a ride in linn's cobra?

or seen it run?

1Quick03

Established Member
what? you can watch a car and can tell how fast it is. you are good

FearblueR1

Established Member
Originally posted by 1Quick03

So get a life.

Here is your stats:

Date Registered: 09-23-2003
Total Posts: 18 (2.05 posts per day)

Here are my stats:

Date Registered: 11-14-2002
Total Posts: 242 (0.75 posts per day)

So yeah I sit on here all day! Right now you have a higher posts per day percentage then I do!

My life is nice, I don't think you have a place to speak about it.

2nd of all bring that car to Chicago, will see if you back up your #'s on our track! If you do, I will be the first to shake your hand!

The way I see it your calling the BS so you travel. US41 is the track. Pick any day except the 11th (wedding) and the 25th (work) in October. Track is open on Wed. Fri. Sat. Sun.

Oh yeah, leave your excuses at home. No crybabies:cryying:

Last edited:

FearblueR1

Established Member
You like that? I found that one day. Too bad it isn't an R1. I wish I could manipulate photos better in photoshop. :beer:

I like yours better though JB! I really wish I would have gone down there. :beer:

Rwick7

Established Member
This is ruining all the good Bikini Pics

We all know JL and JDM cars are the fastest :beer:

1Quick03

Established Member
To sit there and figure out percentages is like I said....

GET A LIFE!

These women you are all flipping out over are not all that..trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread