Bowling Green Pics

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Hey, everyone,

I'm back from an excellent weekend in Bowling Green Hanging out with Rick and Linn and the Amazon Racing guys. Also quite a few '03 people who came to spectate or run in the '03 Cobra Shoot out. The weather was generally good. The racing was awesome. '03 Cobras were running in the 9s and slower. We actually saw the Predator and talked to vendors about it. Dana, Lyle and I got to meet Rick, Linn, Doug, JB, and a lot of other '03 owners and techs. I'll post some pics tomorrow if I get a chance [it's 2:10 a.m. right now]so I'll just give you a teaser tonight. Which pic should I post? How about this one? The pulleys were flying off the shelves at Amazon's trailer.

Last edited:

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Hey, Hank!

I should have known you'd be up. The weekend was a really good time. I'll post more tomorrow.
Hey, its college what did ya expect, its only 1am.

I've got to keep my sleep pattern in check so I dont get tired at parties!!!

flyn high again

Established Member
I'll do a couple more tonight. Here are the '03 Cobra drivers [and the NMRA bikini girls]. I hope that's what they're called. Very nice and very hot girls.

flyn high again

Established Member
Here Is Strictly performance's car driven by Richard Lelsz [sp?]. It is the world record holder for '03 Cobras. It runs 9s. And I don't mean high 9s.

flyn high again

Established Member
And of course I have to blatantly post a pic of myself. From left: JB, Dana, Lyle, Doug [from Billetflow...He makes things], and me. We look a little ragged from our tour of the Bowling Green night spots the evening before. [We had to switch bars...the first one closed on us].

flyn high again

Established Member
Linn ran very low 12s in the Amazon car. And kept things organized in between runs.

Last edited:

flyn high again

Established Member
Rick talks to Lyle about upcoming mods to Lyle's car. Rick was running around all weekend selling and installing [as well as sponsoring the '03 Shootout]. He was quick to help people who needed it such as torquing a hub nut on a broken half shaft repair. 250 foot lbs. Ouch!

flyn high again

Established Member
It's 3:00 a.m. I'm going to bed. More tomorrow if I get a chance. All you other guys and girls who took pics or saw things, post 'em up. Goodnight, all.

Cliff

SStupid

Established Member
Hey, everyone,

I'm back from an excellent weekend in Bowling Green Hanging out with Rick and Lynn and the Amazon Racing guys. Also quite a few '03 people who came to spectate or run in the '03 Cobra Shoot out. The weather was generally good. The racing was awesome. '03 Cobras were running in the 9s and slower. We actually saw the Predator and talked to vendors about it. Dana, Lyle and I got to meet Rick, Lynn, Doug, JB, and a lot of other '03 owners and techs. I'll post some pics tomorrow if I get a chance [it's 2:10 a.m. right now]so I'll just give you a teaser tonight. Which pic should I post? How about this one? The pulleys were flying off the shelves at Amazon's trailer.

Looks like it was kinda nipply.....I mean nippy at the old Amazon booth. ;-)

p.s. I saved that pic before it could become the dreaded red-X. I suggest you all do the same. :loser:

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
Hey, everyone,

I'm back from an excellent weekend in Bowling Green Hanging out with Rick and Lynn and the Amazon Racing guys. Also quite a few '03 people who came to spectate or run in the '03 Cobra Shoot out. The weather was generally good. The racing was awesome. '03 Cobras were running in the 9s and slower. We actually saw the Predator and talked to vendors about it. Dana, Lyle and I got to meet Rick, Lynn, Doug, JB, and a lot of other '03 owners and techs. I'll post some pics tomorrow if I get a chance [it's 2:10 a.m. right now]so I'll just give you a teaser tonight. Which pic should I post? How about this one? The pulleys were flying off the shelves at Amazon's trailer.
That first pic, is that Rick on the left or right? :lol:

ALA G8R

Banned
It was great to meet Doug and JB Sunday. They were showing off lots of great looking products. They also talked about some new products for the future that really rounds out the Billetflow product line.

Didn't get to meet Rick. He was busy handing out awards for the race classes that Amazon sponsored. Amazon Racing does a great job representing the 03 Cobra at NMRA events.

Congrats!:thumbsup:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
more pics to come...

once again, I had a fantastic time and met some really outstanding people at this last NMRA race of the season...Chicago and Memphis were represented very well and all you guys were awesome to hang with, both at the track and out on the town :beer: :beer: :beer:

....I was half asleep in that one photo, but as you can see, the girls were definitely awake! :p

even though the brisk wind had them in their other outfits for most of the day, they really extended themselves and wore their bikinis for us ;-)

as always, a big thanks to Dr. Jamie Meyer for providing non-stop excitement from the tower...if you've ever heard him do his thing you know what I'm talking about, he loves his work and it shows! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

jtfx6552

Established Member
Anymore pics of the blonde that is leaning on the front of the car? We have the close up of the other two in the first pic, we need one of the third girl, she looks outstanding.

Dr. Jamie Meyer

Why would you lift?
Established Member
JT,

These girls do have their own web site. They are the Extreme Bikini Team or Bad Attitude Bikini Team. If I wasn't half asleep right now, I'd do the search for you, but ....

Oh, and she is OUTSTANDING. (Her name is Samantha if I remember right.)

Jamie

Last edited:

03vertPA

Established Member
Beautiful women and a Cobra, what more do you need............Beeeeeer! Isn't America the best!!!!!!!

More pic's of the ladies please!!!

wuplash

Established Member
And of course I have to blatantly post a pic of myself. From left: JB, Dana, Lyle, Doug [from Billetflow...He makes things], and me. We look a little ragged from our tour of the Bowling Green night spots the evening before. [We had to switch bars...the first one closed on us].

i had a great time finally getting to met these car enthusiat's from this board it was a fun time talking with them and watching some fast cars.the bikini girls were also nice:-D

Users who are viewing this thread