Bowling Green Pics

jtfx6552

Established Member
Great Pics!

Any pics of the OTHER blonde, that was leaning on the front of the car on page 1 of this thread???

dougwg

Established Member
Jerry Barnes of Trilogy MotorSports

(with a new pair of shoe's) ;-)

dougwg

Established Member
how bout we give um till 6pm tomorrow evening to see/copy the pic's Larry?

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I wanted to compliment Jerry Barnes from Trilogy for the job he's done with the supercharged Marauder. Mid 12's from a large sedan is impressive. I really enjoyed talking with him also. He's friendly and very knowledgeable about what he's doing. Going to one of these events for info on our cars and other related subjects is worth it by itself.

I wish we could have stayed to see "Benny the Bomb" blow himself and his GM car up, but Lyle had to get to work about 3 hours after we got back [12 hour shift].

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Her name is Samantha. The other blonde was hollering for her on Saturday as I was walking past where they were autographing posters, I said, " if it gets me anywhere, I'll be Samantha". She ran over and gave me a big hug. I didn't want to ever let go. Her skin was so silky smooth. I better stop now, I'm getting carried away.

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Sorry haven't posted yet been pretty sick the last 2 days. Had a blast hanging out with everyone this weekend. Again Linn worked her magic with the NMRA crew to get the bikini team over for some pics. You guys really seemed to enjoy it . hehehe Linn and I had an excellent time with all you guys. Going out to dinner and sharing stories about our cars. This is what makes all the hard work pay off for us. We really enjoy meeting our customers. Thanks for all the support for this event. I'll keep you all post when the ESPN show will air.

Rick/Linn

1Quick03

Established Member
Amazons car only went low 12's ????????? No flame but with 502 rwhp I thought it would fly.....

FearblueR1

Established Member
Originally posted by 1Quick03
Amazons car only went low 12's ????????? No flame but with 502 rwhp I thought it would fly.....

The car does run 11's. But due to track safety restrictions and rules, they couldn't run faster than a 12.

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Originally posted by FearblueR1
The car does run 11's. But due to track safety restrictions and rules, they couldn't run faster than a 12.
Why is that? She had a fully legal cage in the car. :shrug:

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by FearblueR1

WRONG WRONG WRONG.... well yes the car runs 11's

But if you were there after Linn ran you would KNOW it's because the Clutch is Toasted...... ..... and she was granny shifting tryin to save it:p

stinky stinky clutch:(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread