Bowling Green Pics

FearblueR1

Established Member
Originally posted by 1Quick03
To sit there and figure out percentages is like I said....

GET A LIFE!

These women you are all flipping out over are not all that..trust me.

Well that tells me you have no computer skills, it took less than 30 secs. to post the "percentages".

I hope you drive better than your computer skills. :bash:

And yes I do look like that.....whats it to ya?????? You have a problem with me being fat?

Get a life? Is that the best you can do? I know you are trying desperately to have a flame war.

But to quote you "I don't mean to flame" Yeah K....your proven yourself a liar! And a cry baby.
:cryying:

Last edited:

1Quick03

Established Member
Originally posted by FearblueR1
Well that tells me you have no computer skills, it took less than 30 secs. to post the "percentages".

I hope you drive better than your computer skills. :bash:

And yes I do look like that.....whats it to ya?????? You have a problem with me being fat?

Get a life? Is that the best you can do? I know you are trying desperately to have a flame war.

But to quote you "I don't mean to flame" Yeah K....your proven yourself a liar! And a cry baby.
:cryying:

There is no flamming going on here. Just fat people thinking they know everything!! By the way we will stop now before you start crying. This hole topic is on a car that claims 502 rwhp and goes 12's not me fighting with a idiot. One of these days you will grow up and realize what an ass you are.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by wiseasp
Yea,

Thats santa and here is his helper...

I was lamenting the direction this thread had taken but I guess you've redeemed yourself with THAT pic! :beer: :coolman:

FearblueR1

Established Member
There is no flamming going on here. Just fat people thinking they know everything!! By the way we will stop now before you start crying. This hole topic is on a car that claims 502 rwhp and goes 12's not me fighting with a idiot. One of these days you will grow up and realize what an ass you are.

Its a good thing I don't take offense to your name calling. At what point did I say I know everything?

You were calling out what they sell. I stated nothing but facts. I have all the proof. I offered it to you! I will even MEET YOU at the track to back it up!

YOU are the one that stated it doesn't look good for a vendor to sell stuff and not back it up.

I'M RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, BACKING UP THE STUFF THEY SELL!!!!

Bring your car to the track and backup your shit! What proof have you offered? NONE!!!

Last edited:

1Quick03

Established Member
You dont see any other vendors on here stating they make all this hp without backing it up. All I want to see is them back it up with some real numbers. I am sure more people would like to see the same thing. I live about 1hr from them and hear alot about them but I dont see any good numbers from them.You must be crazy to think I am going to jump in the truck and pull my car to Chicago. PA,NJ,MD or NY and I will be there.

You guys win and thats ok because I am more man then to sit here and argue with a Idiot miles away. I will go to JLP and keep going fast like we all do.

You guys have fun with all your empty promises from Amazon and stay safe.

I will never come on here again due to it is just like other childish forums.

Last edited:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Hey, this is my thread and I don't need this juvenile cr@p messing it up. If you have something to say try to do so in a calm thought out way. Newbies, you're not going to get much respect if you start flaming with your first posts. Let people get to know you before you start cutting other people down. Or go to Stangnet or one of the forums where people seem to enjoy that kind of thing.

Tim is not fat. I wish I was as thin as him [not that it matters what he looks like] Also I have seen the Amazon car run. It is very quick. Anyone who hasn't had car problems at the track raise your hand. Especially with 500 rwhp.

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Who is this person?

Another fat joke? NAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Dana

Last edited:

hj16

Established Member
I am sure more people would like to see the same thing.
I dont give a flying ****! Its THEIR car not MINE. I could care less if they claimed their car made 800rwhp on the Eaton with a 2.80, its NOT MINE.

Long as their products work, and produce good numbers on MY car, I could care less about their claims.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Bad03Cobra
Can't we all just get along..........
Not until people stop making sweet love to tuners, and realize people dont care what they think.

OldSkoolMC

Ruler of SmackDown
Established Member
I live about 1hr from them and hear alot about them but I dont see any good numbers from them.You must be crazy to think I am going to jump in the truck and pull my car to Chicago. PA,NJ,MD or NY and I will be there.

You guys win and thats ok because I am more man then to sit here and argue with a Idiot miles away. I will go to JLP and keep going fast like we all do.

You guys have fun with all your empty promises from Amazon and stay safe.

I will never come on here again due to it is just like other childish forums.

I don't know how buying pulleys from one company or the next would make any difference. Billet idlers are billet flows. Reichard Racing makes the Ultra Grip Pulleys.... Diablo Chips are made with all kinds of tunes depending on your setup. All stuff from AR racing.

JLP is going to sell you the same stuff..... So i don't get it. Rick will setup up the tune you ask for. Since you live an hour away if you don't like the a/f ratios it would be a short drive for a re-program.

If you're looking for a 1/4 mile killer there is alot more tuning involved with a/f ratios, gearing, tires, axles, clutches......etc.

I live in Chicago also...... I'm willing to run any JPL car with the EXACT same mods and weight as me. Dyno numbers don't mean squat to me. I'll put money on this as well...Name the $$$ amount. Send over the JLP cars internet racer. :chicken:

dougwg

Established Member
he said :chicken:

lol:lol:

BTW: 200 replies, 5262 views & 9 pages long!

Great post flyn high again:thumbsup:

Last edited:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
That's fine, I've got time and I hope he gets well soon!! Gettin sick ain't no fun!! Just would love to marvel at a 502 hp eaton. Haven't seen an eaton dyno over 500 yet without giggle gas!

hmwave

Established Member
Thread getting long in the tooth.

Post some more Bowling pictures, dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread