Bought My First House

Raindog

Established Member
3ovar3.jpg

But that is seriously a great deal.

LOL, Yeah, guess I'm just used to banks running linoleum through the house when they have to pick up the tab. They do that here, it's amazing.

Raindog

Established Member
Hell, this place has four bathrooms but there aren't toilets in the bathrooms. The toilets are in the "water closet" so if you have to go poop you go into a room adjoining the bathroom. I'm unaccustomed this and it feels a bit like I'm being punished.

DSC_5154-XL.jpg

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Congrats. Looks like you did well. It's nice owning a home and being able to make it how you want it. I am sure you have big plans for that garage!

flS/R

Established Member
too bad the profanity filter is going to filter this but that is a ****ing badass house. Carrying furniture up 3 stories will suck though. I really dig the garage. Congrats

Raindog

Established Member
too bad the profanity filter is going to filter this but that is a ****ing badass house. Carrying furniture up 3 stories will suck though. I really dig the garage. Congrats

Two men and a truck, or in this case four men and two 26 footers. They had to take most of the furniture over the rails, best three grand I ever spent.

Raindog

Established Member
You know, I figured this place would eat me alive trying to heat it but my power bill was only $165 for last month.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
House looks great, in Boston it would probably be around a million depending on neighborhood.

What's up with the weird camera perspective, it looks like blair witch project.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
wow nice house...do you work in Maggie Valley? It always seems it is a trek to get in and out..didnt know if you were driving 50 miles to work each day lol

wudy

Established Member
Hell, this place has four bathrooms but there aren't toilets in the bathrooms. The toilets are in the "water closet" so if you have to go poop you go into a room adjoining the bathroom. I'm unaccustomed this and it feels a bit like I'm being punished.

DSC_5154-XL.jpg

Lol. Kinda like the naughty chair. Congrats on the purchase. Beautiful house and the garage has a ton of potential.:rockon:

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member

DSC_5154-XL.jpg

I LOL'd! Beautiful house, and congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread