Bought back my first racecar...

sdoo500

Established Member
That poor dash. Seats look to be in decent shape though.

Love the color. Mach's will always be one of the first mustangs I fell in love with. Good luck restoring it!

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
She road races the car, it's not her daily, if she only uses it for road racing, what would you call it? People literally have bone stock Miata's that are considered race cars. This argument is the same as people trying to classify a Racecar as a streetcar. If she plans on building the car to race, i'd call it a racecar too.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
That poor dash. Seats look to be in decent shape though.

Love the color. Mach's will always be one of the first mustangs I fell in love with. Good luck restoring it!

The car is Bright Atlantic Blue and also not a Mach??

Congrats Kat.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That is great you bought back a car you used to own. I miss my 94 GT sometimes. I had a lot of great times in it and owned it for a very longgggggggg time. I don't think I would buy it back though even though it was the first car I ever bought and it has a lot of good memories for me.

Now how does one crack the dashboard and lose the headlight knob? I assume from taking it off and on while putting in the new gauges.

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
The car is Bright Atlantic Blue and also not a Mach??

Congrats Kat.

Thanks...thought I was drunk.

Looked better in the original purchase picture :)

Looks good, and bestod luck in the build.

If anyone wants to buy my 99 and do a bunch of work to it, Im more than willing to buy it back for 50% of all investment.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Welcome back, Kat. Looking forward to seeing this one put together!

RichM1983

Established Member
It is hard to believe the pics are of the same car. I don't understand how people could pay good money for a nice car and let it go to shit like the owner after you did.....Makes no sense.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Thanks...thought I was drunk.

Looked better in the original purchase picture :)

Looks good, and bestod luck in the build.

If anyone wants to buy my 99 and do a bunch of work to it, Im more than willing to buy it back for 50% of all investment.

Uhh she did the work to it, all but the 03-04 bumper cover. Also, where are ya in Indiana?

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Congrats, looking forward to the build. I have toyed around with locating and buying my first new car I ever bought (98 Eclipse GSX). It is probably totaled or trashed by now though. Too bad as I had a forged motor built, huge turbo etc...

What type of boost are you going with if I missed it?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great to see you back, Kat! And congratulations on buying back your old Mustang. Is your plan to return it (on the exterior) to where it was when you sold it? Hope so, because that was a really good looking car from the photos you posted.

u1cobra

Established Member
Congrats Kat!
Your cool GT is all time my favorite.:beer:
I hope you can find bumper cover.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Uhh she did the work to it, all but the 03-04 bumper cover. Also, where are ya in Indiana?

I know she did the work, and now the powerplant gets some treatment. I was jokingly saying someone ought to put 20k into my car and sell it back to me for 10.

Just north of Fort Wayne.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Am I seeing some different pictures than everybody else? I'm not seeing what the exterior difference is between when she first modded it and now. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread