Bought a Dark Horse with the Ford Performance Whipple Kit

ArabianOak

Established Member

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Sugar momma!!! I need to love to Florida. Lololololol.
Hey between the two of us we have two jobs it’s just that I’ve been looking for the right one these past 5 years.

Job hunting at the gym beach or pool is pretty scarce so I keep chugging along.

She bought “us” a lesbian car last fall after our challenger got destroyed down here. At first I hated it but now after putting 10k on it I’d buy it again. It’s like a poor man’s Mercedes.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey between the two of us we have two jobs it’s just that I’ve been looking for the right one these past 5 years.

Job hunting at the gym beach or pool is pretty scarce so I keep chugging along.

She bought “us” a lesbian car last fall after our challenger got destroyed down here. At first I hated it but now after putting 10k on it I’d buy it again. It’s like a poor man’s Mercedes.

What's a lesbian car? A Subaru?

ArabianOak

Established Member
I need to know this too so I can infiltrate their ranks and better understand their ways. For science, of course.
let me explain something to you...i have been in business with a lesbian couple and I would rather pluck my eyes out with hot pokers than spend 5 minutes in the room with those two again. theres a reason they have the highest odds of committing suicide. just my two cents...lol

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
let me explain something to you...i have been in business with a lesbian couple and I would rather pluck my eyes out with hot pokers than spend 5 minutes in the room with those two again. theres a reason they have the highest odds of committing suicide. just my two cents...lol
Lesbians can be very tricky, mind you, I'm not considering the butch, fugly ones but rather the hot /sexy ones. Some of them may not even be aware of their shared attraction to those born with a vagina. They just know they get a wet spot whenever they see a set of nice jugs or a shapely behind. Those are the ones that need to be examined more in depth and by being better versed on what they prefer for daily transportation is just the beginning. A national registry should be mandatory but for some reason it has yet to be created.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Lesbians can be very tricky, mind you, I'm not considering the butch, fugly ones but rather the hot /sexy ones. Some of them may not even be aware of their shared attraction to those born with a vagina. They just know they get a wet spot whenever they see a set of nice jugs or a shapely behind. Those are the ones that need to be examined more in depth and by being better versed on what they prefer for daily transportation is just the beginning. A national registry should be mandatory but for some reason it has yet to be created.
I've been married nearly 24 years so I missed the boat on that one. At this point I just try to afford the ONE i have. Nails, facials, eyebrows, clothing, vacations, essential oils, gluten free food, water filtration systems and a bunch of other crazy ass expenses. lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
What kinda man could actually fit in a Tacoma….. serious question.
1714061155350.gif

Users who are viewing this thread