Bought a 2018 Mercedes-AMG E63 S Sedan

Kiohtee

Established Member
The level of win is very high with this post.

So just out of curiosity, not that I'm a serious buyer but I do browse their website a lot, what is the negative reputation with CMC? They seem to have good examples of nice cars.

ArabianOak

Established Member
So just out of curiosity, not that I'm a serious buyer but I do browse their website a lot, what is the negative reputation with CMC? They seem to have good examples of nice cars.

I don't really care to share what I've heard because they have treated me with the utmost respect. When I blew the motor up on my c6z a few years ago I texted CMC manager Phil and he sent there flatbed out within 30 minutes to pick my car up and drive it to the shop. No charge. When I ran out of gas in my ducati a few years ago and was stuck in the middle of 6 lane traffic the same guy drove to me within a few minutes and had 2 gallons of gas with him.

They have also given me loaners when I was in for detail work (tint, rims, etc). They will literally let me drive any car I want there whether I can afford it or not (just recently drove a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta).

I know everyone there. I don't always buy cars from them. There have been occasions when they low balled me on a trade and I would simply decline the offer. In my opinion there good people.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice choice! Congrats! That's great that it still has 4 year left on the warranty. You'll have moved to your next hot ride well before the warranty ends. ;)

ArabianOak

Established Member
All I can say is WOWOW. This Renntech tune is incredible!!! Videos to come...

Thank you @patc84 !!!

D80632A7-F231-4450-8644-AEAF4B8C7477.jpeg
46DCEC1C-8B46-47C3-BAC7-4D07C3942F1F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread