Boss302S

JoeJ

Established Member
Is there anyone on here who has purchased a new Boss302S. I know 3 guys who have and was wondering who else may have one coming? We need to get a thread going about this car.

Last edited:

JoeJ

Established Member
Yes, I have one ordered. Looking forward to see how it stands up to the 2000 Cobra R. I may retire the R and play with the S. If anyone would like to buy my 2004 white Grand Am Cup Car, I would make them a good deal. I have too many track cars.

Last edited:

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Hey Joe!
Do you have an estimated delivery date yet? Just wondering if you'll have it in time for the VIR Superfest.

My LS was built 2/14 and waiting for Ford to release it. :shrug:

Dean

JoeJ

Established Member
Hi Dean,

Hey, I bet you are looking forward to the LS. It should be a great track car. No I don't know when my Boss302S will be built. I am working overseass and will be on a drilling rig off Israel during the VIR Super Fest. Rats... I was looking forward to seeing all my friends. Wayne Manor has also ordered an S. Hopefully, the two of us will be hitting a few new tracks later this year.
I am getting the car thru Dean Martin. Hopefully, when he receives it, he will bring both Wayne's and my car down to Texas. Dean. You should try and make a trip down to one of the Texas tracks sometime. MotorSports Ranch Cresson and Texas World Speedway are both great tracks. Also of course Hallett east of Tulsa is fun. I remember the last time you and Brian were there.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I have too many track cars.

Joe:

That just doesn't sound right to me? :dw: How can you have too many track cars!?! :shrug: Sort of sounds like someone saying their garage is too big! :poke:

But I will confirm that the car you're selling is an excellent car! I had to drive my ass off to keep Wayne in my rearview mirror when he was driving that car. :-D

Here's a teaser vid Mark posted in the Cobra R forum of the new Boss 302S. I can tell you I'm going to be like a 4 year old at Christmas when this car shows up!

YouTube - FordRacingTV's Channel

PS I hear the white cars are going to be the fastest ones?!?!! ;-) :poke: :p

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

JoeJ

Established Member
:beer::dancenana::lol: LOL. Bruce you are such a joker. I have always heard that orange is the color of speed. We will have to hook up sometime this year and Wayne, you, and I can try some nose to tail playing. Thanks for putting up the teaser. I love the sound of that engine.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
:beer::dancenana::lol: LOL. Bruce you are such a joker. I have always heard that orange is the color of speed. We will have to hook up sometime this year and Wayne, you, and I can try some nose to tail playing. Thanks for putting up the teaser. I love the sound of that engine.

Joe:

Seriously?!? Me, a joker!!! ;-) The Ford Racing crew told me after the cars were dyno'd they were going to paint the low HP cars orange!! :poke:

But in all seriousness I received my serial number and from now on you can call me Bond, James Bond! My car serial number is #7, 007.

There also is a rumor you can upgrade the suspension as an option. Which BTW is the only option besides the color. I must say I'm excited for the arrival of this car.

Is it time yet to start feeling sorry for the Challengers and Camaros !??! Oh, and let's not forget the Z06's either!!! :lol:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Joe and Wayne--did you guys get your cars at TWS?

Bruce--what about yours?

Tom

I'm getting some conflicting stories. From one source I'm hearing the cars will be done at the end of the month. I also hear there are some parts supply issues. So when it gets here, it gets here! And I'm going to have me some fun when it does get here!

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Last week I received word they are building the 302S cars. Everyone that has one on order should have them by the end of June. I can't wait!

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Hey Joe and Bruce,
Which one of these cars are yours?:banana:
A look at the Ford Mustang Boss builders - AutoWeek
How Ford builds the greatest track day Mustang ever

xlarge_boss-302-build-028.jpg

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator

I think that white one was serial number 006 and mine is 007. So not sure where mine is!??!

I think one of those orange ones is Wayne Manor's for sure and Joe's has to be one of the other orange ones there somewhere. It would be cool if we could get them all to one event together!!! :dancenana:

sprint200

Established Member
I think that white one was serial number 006 and mine is 007. So not sure where mine is!??!

I think one of those orange ones is Wayne Manor's for sure and Joe's has to be one of the other orange ones there somewhere. It would be cool if we could get them all to one event together!!! :dancenana:

It would be cool for all three of you to take delivery at Hallett in a week and a half.......:rockon:

I know Wayne is coming (he's organizing a tent for the late-model exhibition group) and I was hearing Joe was coming too, but not sure about that. What about you? You need to come down to OK for some track time..........

and my offer still stands for a session in my car (FWIW.... not nearly as fun as a 302S........:bowdown: ) I still owe Tim S. a drive too, my radiator took a dump last year before he could take it for a spin.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
It would be cool for all three of you to take delivery at Hallett in a week and a half.......:rockon:

I know Wayne is coming (he's organizing a tent for the late-model exhibition group) and I was hearing Joe was coming too, but not sure about that. What about you? You need to come down to OK for some track time..........

and my offer still stands for a session in my car (FWIW.... not nearly as fun as a 302S........:bowdown: ) I still owe Tim S. a drive too, my radiator took a dump last year before he could take it for a spin.

Jeff:

Unfortunately I won't be able to make Hallet. It's just not in the cards for me right now. I do want to get there someday though.

If Tim's going to be driving your car I'd put a shock collar on him and ride shotgun! ;-):poke:

You can tell him I said that!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread