Boss front splitter installed.

swervo

Established Member
Got my Boss splitter delivered to the house yesterday and I installed it this morning along with the extra 5.0 emblems that I spray painted semi gloss black.
IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Looks great! Love all of the black accents with this color! How hard was it to remove and reinstall the badges btw?

pdonket

Established Member
Drooling alllll over myself....

Where'd you choose to pick the splitter up from? I'm thinking of going CS front end along with the boss splitter eventually.

Also mind me asking what kinds of wheels you're rolling on? Very VERY nice grabber blue stang man. Giant thumbs up.

swervo

Established Member
Drooling alllll over myself....

Where'd you choose to pick the splitter up from? I'm thinking of going CS front end along with the boss splitter eventually.

Also mind me asking what kinds of wheels you're rolling on? Very VERY nice grabber blue stang man. Giant thumbs up.
I got it from New Ford Parts - Genuine OEM Ford Replacement Parts The wheels are Forgestar F14 20x9 20x11 and yes I mean 11.
Looks awesome! One of the best looking '11s I've seen! Get some nice-looking brakes next.
Thanks, I plan on getting bigger brakes eventually. These wheels make them look tiny.

Users who are viewing this thread