Boss 302 Deck Lid Decal

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
I had this one made at a local decal shop, trying to keep it simple but let others know what it is:

542116_3404330940672_362165662_n.jpg

I was considering doing this also. It matches the dash emblem and is not too large.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
I would love to see a original type stripe that goes across the back above the lights and below the spoiler. I was thinking of trying to install one and to see how it would look. Wouldn't have to be very thick. Just like the original.

El Jeffe

Established Member
either touch is nice, but not sure Id want to destroy the OEM cap to insert a Boss emblem, and the sticker is ok....at least you can remove it if you ever want/need to.
Something about keeping The Boss just original though.....

yknot

Established Member
For god's sakes, it's a Boss 302. it is written on both sides in huge lettering, the front has a special grill and boss name, the seats have the name and do you really need another decal, sticker on the rear telling people what they already know? It's like the dumb azz that has a 350Z then puts it on his license plate also....Over kill. The difference between tactful and trashy....
Decals are a nice touch, but they are just that a touch not a major fashion statement. In case you haven't figured it out, I don't think you need another sticker with Boss 302...Maybe your ego does, but not the car. Put your money to better uses, like performance upgrades, paying the insurance when due, or premium gas. I also think the track decals are stupid. A real race car is not driven to the track, and a real race driver does not need a pictorial of all the tracks they have driven, or suppose to have driven (Electronic games don't count).
You have a nice car....everyone knows that...keep it clean and simple. Otherwise you look like one of those Ricer jackazzes that have a huge rear deck wing with decals everywhere on a Cavalier or old beat up Honda. They need the decals to attack attention, real and real fast cars don't want it.

cbj5259

Established Member
Well...I'm not going to flame as much as the post above, but I will say its not for me. Sometimes less is more. That being said, I have seen much worse added to the look of a perfectly good car. As decals go, its not terrible. I like the fact that Ford really paid tribute to the original Boss 302's with this current iteration. I'm happy to leave mine the way it came when it was made. If it makes an owner happy to add something to theirs, it doesn't make it wrong, it just makes it not my cup of tea.

Sent from my sharona

jayman33

For god's sakes, it's a Boss 302. it is written on both sides in huge lettering, the front has a special grill and boss name, the seats have the name and do you really need another decal, sticker on the rear telling people what they already know? It's like the dumb azz that has a 350Z then puts it on his license plate also....Over kill. The difference between tactful and trashy....
Decals are a nice touch, but they are just that a touch not a major fashion statement. In case you haven't figured it out, I don't think you need another sticker with Boss 302...Maybe your ego does, but not the car. Put your money to better uses, like performance upgrades, paying the insurance when due, or premium gas. I also think the track decals are stupid. A real race car is not driven to the track, and a real race driver does not need a pictorial of all the tracks they have driven, or suppose to have driven (Electronic games don't count).
You have a nice car....everyone knows that...keep it clean and simple. Otherwise you look like one of those Ricer jackazzes that have a huge rear deck wing with decals everywhere on a Cavalier or old beat up Honda. They need the decals to attack attention, real and real fast cars don't want it.

Dont be a ***....

Boss949

Established Member
Ok, so I'm really happy with my decal on the deck lid. My Boss looks nothing like a Honda or whatever else someone likes or has to drive.

Ever notice that some of the biggest opinions about the Boss are those who do not own one?

Users who are viewing this thread