Boss 302 Deck Lid Decal

Boss949

Established Member
Who doesn't own a Boss 302?

Do you?

If so, great.

However, there have been other posts on other matters that are made by those who do not own one. Therefore, their opinions, IMHO do hold much value.

That being said, I generally prefer "less is more" (except with power and exhaust decibels). However, upon seeing the rear deck lid decal on another Boss and learning about the history of it; that it was originally planned for the 71 Boss 302, that never made it to production, I felt it was worth the try, just to see how it looked. Being a decal, I could always remove it, if it didn't work.

We put it on the car and really liked it.

idhitit

Established Member
Do you?

If so, great.

However, there have been other posts on other matters that are made by those who do not own one. Therefore, their opinions, IMHO do hold much value.

That being said, I generally prefer "less is more" (except with power and exhaust decibels). However, upon seeing the rear deck lid decal on another Boss and learning about the history of it; that it was originally planned for the 71 Boss 302, that never made it to production, I felt it was worth the try, just to see how it looked. Being a decal, I could always remove it, if it didn't work.

We put it on the car and really liked it.

I think it completes the back of the car and looks perfect. My only wish was that is was made of the some 3m vinyl the stripes were made of. They wanted way to much to do it $60.00 bucks

BrianDeTienne

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread