Borla Stingers VS Bassani catback

Borla Stingers VS Bassani catback

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stang03

Mach 1 Fanatic
Established Member
Bump....i have the Bassani CB and Bassani Catted-X....thought about trading out for Stingers....what ya think??

The Bassani sounds great but I had the SLP LM1 on my last Mach so the Bassani sounds sort of quiet....thought the Borla might wake up the car some??

Brent

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Drive XR7 said:
Bassani catback. I've got that with an offroad H pipe.. it's stupid loud.

I have the Borla Stingers on my 04 Cobra with the Basani 2 high flow catted X-pipe, but I think the perfect set up would be the Borla Stingers with a 2 high flow catted H-pipe-Shane

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I think your going to get a 50/50 or 45/55 out of those 2. Bassani and Stingers are really popular. It just depends on how you feel.

mrose75

Established Member
03 Indy Cobra said:
I have the Bassani catback with the Bassani catted X and I am very happy

Looking to go this route. Do you have a sound clip you could post or PM me? Thanks.

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
I just heard a guys cobra with a bassani cb (not sure of the mid-pipe, probably a catted-H) and it sounded awesome. I could hear him going thru the gears at least a half a mile away and he wasnt really even gettin on it much. I was gonna go with the LM II's, but Bassani is sounding pretty good to me.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
honestly, i think Borla is the best of the best....however if i was going to pick a second that sounds amazing it would be MAC. The only reason i have them at second is because of how sh1tty the fitment of their systems are.

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
Borla. I hate the sound of Bassani. Borla really sounds like it was mad for our cars.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
goldeneagle_10 said:
I just heard a guys cobra with a bassani cb (not sure of the mid-pipe, probably a catted-H) and it sounded awesome. I could hear him going thru the gears at least a half a mile away and he wasnt really even gettin on it much. I was gonna go with the LM II's, but Bassani is sounding pretty good to me.

I've got a bassani catback on my cobra that I'd part ways with for the right price. It's the stainless steel, not the aluminized one. You guys can say what you want, but I love magnaflows w/ an o/r x. Had them on every mustang so far and plan to put them on this one too....er, again, since I had them on here once before.

03COBRA03

Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
I have Borla Stingers but I think I'm going to switch to a Mac Prochamber and Mac 3" cat-back....but between the Borla Stingers and Bassani the Borla owns!!!

-Mike

HEY BRO I WOULDNT GO WITH MAC. MAC IS REALLY CHEAP STUFF. I WOULD GO BASSANI STAILESS STEAL THATS THE BEST

jophis37

Established Member
is there any difference in performance?

I have Bassani, it's what came w/ the car. I love the sound and look of the Borla stingers. But I hate drone. Still I could look past the drone if it would give me 10 rwhp....

George

Just a guy
Established Member
I want something with minimal drone. I got the car with the Borla Stingers on it, and the interior noise is just crazy. How is the Bassani from inside the car? I'm a bit peeved that Corsa doesn't make an exhaust for the Terminators. I'd get one in a heartbeat.

jophis37

Established Member
George said:
I want something with minimal drone. I got the car with the Borla Stingers on it, and the interior noise is just crazy. How is the Bassani from inside the car? I'm a bit peeved that Corsa doesn't make an exhaust for the Terminators. I'd get one in a heartbeat.

I just got done driving the car all over SoCal, and then did another 542 miles back to AZ. Straight, and I got to say I really didn't notice much drone at all. I was starting to think the cobra was too quiet.

Other than the tips, I think that Bassani is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread