Borla Stingers VS Bassani catback

Borla Stingers VS Bassani catback

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
I have Borla Stingers but I think I'm going to switch to a Mac Prochamber and Mac 3" cat-back....but between the Borla Stingers and Bassani the Borla owns!!!

-Mike

mustang_walker

Established Member
There's Only One Catback

BASSANI, I'm ordering it monday for my cobra with a VRS or/x :bowdown:

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Where are you guys gettin the best deals on the Bassani CB, and whats a ballpark price for the whole system? I hear Bassani is one of the more costly systems.

Best for our Cobras? QT or the SC? set-up?

Im stuck between goin with a Magnaflow CB (Love the rolled tips)
or
Bassani (Somethin tells me its sounds more evil/throatier, but the slash style tips would have to grow on me....

:beer:

tscripa

Currently have Borla Stingers. They sound incredible from outside the car, but I get a lot of drone in the 2000 - 2700 RPM range. I love the Bassani's and would go that route if I were to do it again.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
SharkSlayer said:
Currently have Borla Stingers. They sound incredible from outside the car, but I get a lot of drone in the 2000 - 2700 RPM range. I love the Bassani's and would go that route if I were to do it again.
Yeah, from 2000-2700 its extremely deep, other than that its quiet. I got out of the car and someone else went down the street in it and I was amazed how much louder it was from the outside than the inside.

03_TeRmInAtOr

Established Member
On this thread the Bassani CB is winning, but in the poll done earlier the Borla Stingers won, so I would rather listen to both set-ups and choose for myself!!! :shrug:

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Bassani is deeper.

Stingers are louder.

If you do an X pipe with stingers, it will be LOUD

wangdoodle1740

Established Member
I had a bassani cb and o/r x-pipe on my GT, and it was crazy loud! I mean loud, with lots of rasp around 3k or so. I've heard this set up on lots of other mustangs and it sounds amazing, only difference I can see was that mine didn't have any baffles in the tail pipes where as the other one I heard had them in. Has anyone ever taken them out and noticed a difference in the sound?

Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread