Borla Stingers VS Bassani catback

Borla Stingers VS Bassani catback

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicobra500

Established Member
I originally had the stingers with a catted Bassani X-pipe and now have the Kooks LT's with the O/R X-pipe and It will wake the dead at WOT, but is super quiet at Idle. IMO true american muscle is stingers. Nothing says this Cobra bite's better than the stingers!!!!!

04torchred

Established Member
Slow03Cobra said:
Here's a clip of my Stingers w/ my O/R Prochamber midpipe.

http://media.putfile.com/03-Cobra-Exhaust-ProchamberBorla

Sounds good man. How much louder did the stingers get adding the prochamber? I really wanna add one to my stingers this spring when I install a lower pulley. The video has no rasp, is this how it is in person. I hate raspy exhaust.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Well, I went from a O/R Bassani X-Pipe to the O/R Prochamber, so I don't know what the difference between the stock H and the Prochamber would be. However, the reason I got rid of the X-pipe was the raspy sound it gave to the Stingers. I don't have any of that raspy sound now, and it's still louder than hell. I love it, and would never change it. Hope this helps your decision man.

04torchred

Established Member
Slow03Cobra said:
Well, I went from a O/R Bassani X-Pipe to the O/R Prochamber, so I don't know what the difference between the stock H and the Prochamber would be. However, the reason I got rid of the X-pipe was the raspy sound it gave to the Stingers. I don't have any of that raspy sound now, and it's still louder than hell. I love it, and would never change it. Hope this helps your decision man.

Yeah that is what I was looking for. I love how the Stingers sounds and don't mind them getting louder at all, just want to avoid the raspy sound. If you have anymore clips please PM me.

Speednut

Screaming Snake
Established Member
SLOW..
Did you notice any performance difference between the X and the Pro Chamber?

BWH2003

Established Member
I voted stingers. I love the sound. Yes they do drone but since its not a daily driver I dont mind it at all.

ConsSVTCobra

ThE iNSaNE iRiSHMaN
Established Member
I MIGHT have decided different but in IL the Bassaini W/ Cats passes IL emmissions?

BWH2003

Established Member
I just noticed something. Why are we still responding to this thread. Apparently he cant see our answers because he got banned for something? LOL. We are all replying for no reason. Just thought I would mention that since I happened to look and saw the banned tag.

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
I have Borla Stingers but I think I'm going to switch to a Mac Prochamber and Mac 3" cat-back
-Mike
+1 I voted NEITHER do to lack of choices it's not that I don't like them it's just that I've heard some BAD ARSE setup's on here with the MAC.

i have the bassani myself, and i like the tone. I run a factory h pipe currently, and it's not too loud, and not too quiet. It has more of a deep muscle car sound then the borla stingers i have seen on a few other mustangs, which is what turned me on to it. My plans down the road are for a bassani x pipe. Although i prefer the sound of an h pipe, the x does flow better due to it's exhaust gas scavenging characteristics.

white ghost

Established Member
Had to show love for the stingers, don't think they come any better!!!!!!!

bitten

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
just installed bassani cat back yesterday. couldn't be happier with sound and performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread