BMR Watts Link - Teaser

BMR Tech

Sorry for the delay guys! We are just swamped...

Here is a shot of the chassis mount brace / propeller mount I can share at this point.

I am pretty happy with this design. We have about 1200lbs worth of scrap metal, from all the Chassis Mount kits we have scrapped.

IMG_9532.jpg

IMG_9533.jpg

IMG_9537.jpg

IMG_9541.jpg

IMG_9548.jpg

Hope to be able to share the other pics soon. Trying to be careful on what I share at this time....for a few reasons. ;)

I was going to share these pics a few weeks ago, but I wanted to ensure this was the design we were aiming for.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I've been staring and staring and staring. Even more than when I'm in the checkout line and I see Sofia Vergara on the cover of some mindless women's magazine.

In a word - Dude...

Stevedotmil

Aim Small/Miss Small
Established Member
I have been waiting for this since I learned about the Watts link in any form and I'm the guy that buys the good stuff once instead of a bunch of stuff I'm not happy with. Hurry up already. As long as I can get this before next spring when the Nurburgring opens back up then I'll be happy. Great stuff.

NacsMXer

Established Member
If BMR can team up their Watts link with their new elastomer bushings for a quiet, clunk-free setup that would be a huge plus. I have had my eye on the Whiteline Watts link since everybody says it is very quiet like stock. If the BMR kit can be just as quiet, I am all in!

BMR Tech

Back to the drawing board for the Diff Mount version.

Man, these things are kicking our asses.

mackdog2008

Established Member
Some rough drafts.....I likey.

IMG_9565.jpg

IMG_9567.jpg

IMG_9568.jpg

Thoughts?
Looks awesome!

Also looks like it will work way better for a guy on air like me, I have some clearance issues with my diff mounted whiteline when I drop it all the way down.

Also the room for adjustment!!! I love that cause my whiteline has basically no adjustment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread