BMR Watts Link - Teaser

BMR Tech

We are working on the installation instructions right now.

We are also working on resolving an issue that came up with the axle mounts. Our 2011 has a vent on the passenger side. We have a 2014 coming in tomorrow, that has the vent on the driver side. That will speed the process up.

We are in the final stages of release. I wish I could give an ETA, but I can't yet. I can only say, it's coming. I can also say, I am doing everything I can to get these things priced well below anything else out there. ;)

chao5.0

Established Member
really curious to see the final product, will there be an option for heim joints or bushings regarding where its bolts up to the axels? the reason I ask is I just took my competition end links off my car yesterday after 2 of the heim joints started binding and popping something nasty while driving. a poly bushing option might not be a bad option for some people whos car isn't a primary track car.

BMR Tech

We will have all bearing and Elastomer/Bearing combo...

For the bearings, I am going to try and include some nice O-Rings to use on the bearing sides to prevent the clicking of the rod ends.

chao5.0

Established Member
sweet, i'll have to hold off on any purchases to see how this turns out, planning a full revamp of my suspension this year and a watts link is on my list.

mackdog2008

Established Member
We are working on the installation instructions right now.

We are also working on resolving an issue that came up with the axle mounts. Our 2011 has a vent on the passenger side. We have a 2014 coming in tomorrow, that has the vent on the driver side. That will speed the process up.

We are in the final stages of release. I wish I could give an ETA, but I can't yet. I can only say, it's coming. I can also say, I am doing everything I can to get these things priced well below anything else out there. ;)
Can you share any pictures yet?

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
How long do the bearings typically last in daily driving duties?

I'm looking forward to the release!

Blown383

Great job Kelly! It'll go nicely along with the rest of my BMR Suspension. Are you guys still working on an axle brace to work with this? Or perhaps some sort of provision on the axle clamps to add UPR's axle braces?

Users who are viewing this thread