Black306 Dual FPDM

Teviinz

Established Member
I have looked but i cant seem to find any reviews on the kit. what do you guys think of it? have any of you used it? i know lethal used to have a dual kit but they dont carry it anymore. Any info you have will be greatly appreciated

Jmurrz

Established Member
Its funny you posted this today. I literally just received mine yesterday! I will update the thread when I install it and get tuned.

Teviinz

Established Member
ok cool thanks. well now i know what im doing with my income tax refund lol

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Black306, Derek, is a good guy, been here a while. I remember working with him many years ago on wiring and pics when I did a custom dual FPDM myself and we shared info on how each of us did it. I would not hesitate to buy a kit from him if I was in your position.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I bought a set of pumps off someone on here that came with wiring from Black306. I pm'd him and he got right back to me and was willing to help even though I didn't buy it straight from him. I was impressed.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
^ the guy is just into fuel and helping fellow blue ovalers, I used to PM him all the time and always heard back, he's done flow tests on all the popular pumps, I run his single modded fpdm with great success in my Cobra with twin Aviators that draw a lot of current..

Teviinz

Established Member
What kind of pumps are you installing and what fuel hat do you have? Ever considered his plug and play single modded fpdm?
Mine supports 550RW.

gonna be running 2 of his 340s. gonna to be running a kenne bell 2.6h on 18#. hoping for 620 on pump. 650 on race/pump mix

Brutal Metal

Established Member
those 340's are Good with tested flow results, what fuel hat? I'd ditch the stocker so it'll be easier to wire dual fpdm's

03' White Snake

Established Member
He answered all my questions when I made my own dual FPDM harness. Great guy and knows his stuff. I would buy from him without concern.

Teviinz

Established Member
if i can find a good deal on a fore ill pick one up but right now im just going to use the stock hat

stuntstere

Established Member
I've been running the 340 pumps for 2 years now on e85. No problems at all. Supports 640+ hp on the nitrous with plenty of fuel left over. Also run some of his wiring and his modified fpdms. All work perfectly and 2 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread