3826905328_bd08eb59ec_o.jpg

:uh oh:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
380df1ee.jpg

e9a4b040.jpg

40882ad5.jpg

True Forge Mach 5's with brushed centers and polished lips.

:whine: Oh there is my baby!! Looks fantastic!! :thumbsup:

Post #35 is the winner by far. That thing looks amazing. Easily mag cover material.

#35 is the same car as #31 but with its new owner.

#35 Wins

The orange lugs and calipers really set the look of those "not as shiny" wheels. Perfect IMHO. What wheels and and what do they call that finish? Looks like machined centers with polished or chrome lips.

EDIT**
and the center caps are PERFECT!

Best paint/wheel center/wheel lip/centercaps/brake/lug combo I've ever seen on a car. Although, I am curious to see what it would look like with orange rivets. Can someone shop this por favor?

citizen_cane.gif

Yep, I had similar plans when she was mine but never got there.

Those are 17's? Damn she looks good. The stance is perfect. Specs on the suspension set up?

Yes sir. Stock 17x9's up front with AM 17x10.5 Reps in back with 315's. Suspension was stock springs with a coil cut (ISOs in). Rode like stock and IMO best mod as it changed the personality of the car!

This would be my personal choice, followed by either OEM style chrome or Saleen chrome.

And what a gorgeous Terminator this is!! :)

As stated above Bob, that is my old car. It makes me feel great that it went to a good home.

Last edited:

05 Mustang

Established Member
I'm not a fan of the all black rims or black chrome rims.....I think the rims I like best on a CO cobra have a black face and polished lip :rockon:

Rims can really make or break a car, take your time.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
im still just as confused as ever.. they all look so good. haha.. and yeah I used to have a mach, but I upgraded and got a cobra

Funds should be your deciding factor. A nice set of TF with Tires is going to set you back 3-4k, and worth it all day. I unfortunately did not have the funds to support my wants, so had to settle for stock 10.5 reps w/315's.

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
that will probably end up being what I will get... the cobra chrome 10.5's with 315s. I'm a wee bit broke right now. :( haha, I just wanted to get some ideas, collect some pictures, for later on. They all look so amazing

STL SVT

Established Member
^^^ i love the black center CCW Classic's with a polished lip like pictured above.

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
I dont know if I would do a black rim with a chrome polished lip.. I feel as if my car doesnt have enough black on it to pull it off

Users who are viewing this thread