BITCOIN

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Does BTC break $16k today? Woof.

It is gonna run hard to $10k. Lol!

You know these “whales” probably voted Democrat and are now shutting their pants in their parents’ basement. I feel bad for their mommies that have to do their laundry.

Get ready fellas, some cougars may need some sick when they go to their local bar for a break and a drink.

My math may be off but, I think a quarter midget is a garden gnome.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
It is gonna run hard to $10k. Lol!

You know these “whales” probably voted Democrat and are now shutting their pants in their parents’ basement. I feel bad for their mommies that have to do their laundry.

Get ready fellas, some cougars may need some sick when they go to their local bar for a break and a drink.

Picking up speed. The thing I love about make believe internet money is that it has the vol of a penny stock
1668035149199.png

MG0h3

Established Member
It’s a while new asset class and store of value.

Can you short this shit?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

Can you short this shit?

Yes, people have been making a killing on it.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Can you short this shit?

Yes, people have been making a killing on it.

You can sell futures but they are super expensive and you have exchange exposure which is a problem when exchanges are blowing up. The volume is not that great, very few are short.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Crypto.com pauses deposits, withdrawals of Solana stablecoins USDC, USDT​

• As Sam Bankman-Fried's FTX fiasco continues to roil the broader cryptocurrency space, crypto exchange Crypto.com has reportedly halted customer deposits and withdrawals of Solana (SOL-USD) ecosystem stablecoins USDC (USDC-USD) and USDT (USDT-USD).
  • While it's unclear why Crypto.com suspended that activity, it cited "recent industry events" in an emailed statement to users, CoinDesk reported, noting that a big chunk of Solana's (SOL-USD) coin supply has been controlled by SBF's troubled crypto exchange FTX as well as its sister company Alameda Research.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member

Can you short this shit?

Here's an alternative to shorting it with options. Not a buy and hold deal, you gotta babysit it. But it would've worked beautifully the last 2 days
8ab9b09b08242e898335b707e12d663c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KilledbyKenne

Established Member

Can you short this shit?

Do you not actually read this thread when you post in it? People have talked about how to short BTC for months now. In fact, back in Sept. you asked a similar question (albeit a sarcastic question) and were answered directly. LMAO

You could have been making bank all this time.

Again... you can short bitcoin futures contracts through $BITI

Someone please profit off this "ponzi"
And post a position.
Free money according to some.

Bitcoin is backed by the network of people that see value in a system not backed by governments, banks, weapons.

I am short Bitcoin with BITI.

I just don't see the Bitcoin going higher in a down market.

All bonds and stocks are closing at record low prices. I have made more money going short (betting against Bitcoin) than all other investment exposures.

I am good with my short on Bitcoin. It is doing well. I placed a stop order on it for next week.

How can you short a store of value sir!?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I like to make money on my investments.

The Bitcoin is terrible, so I short the BITI.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
One Ponzi scheme rescuing another.

New rescue strategy? "Further to my announcement to stand behind all Tron token (TRX-USD), (BTT-USD), #JST, #SUN, (HT-USD) holders on #FTX, we are putting together a solution together with #FTX to initiate a pathway forward," tweeted Justin Sun, the founder of the Tron cryptocurrency network. "The ongoing liquidity crunch, despite short term in nature, is harmful to the industry development and investors alike. My team has been working around the clock to avert further deterioration. I have faith that the situation is manageable following the wholistic approach together with our partners. Stay tuned."

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
One Ponzi scheme rescuing another.

New rescue strategy? "Further to my announcement to stand behind all Tron token (TRX-USD), (BTT-USD), #JST, #SUN, (HT-USD) holders on #FTX, we are putting together a solution together with #FTX to initiate a pathway forward," tweeted Justin Sun, the founder of the Tron cryptocurrency network. "The ongoing liquidity crunch, despite short term in nature, is harmful to the industry development and investors alike. My team has been working around the clock to avert further deterioration. I have faith that the situation is manageable following the wholistic approach together with our partners. Stay tuned."

Whats that old saying, never use good money chasing bad?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
The margin calls are coming....

The era of make believe internet money is nigh.

MG0h3

Established Member
Do you not actually read this thread when you post in it? People have talked about how to short BTC for months now. In fact, back in Sept. you asked a similar question (albeit a sarcastic question) and were answered directly. LMAO

You could have been making bank all this time.

I was being sarcastic again.

Don’t be all pissy because your pipe dream Internet money system is crumbling.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Galaxy Digital's Novogratz said FTX is a `body blow' to crypto industry trust

BRPHF -15.90%Now!

Mike Novogratz, founder and CEO of Galaxy Digital (OTCPK:BRPHF) said the implosion of FTX and its founder Sam Bankman-Fried is a "body blow" to trust in the crypto industry and trust in the system.
"It's unbelievably frustrating that we have a situation that basically looks like Theranos," Novogratz said in an interview on CNBC.
Novogratz's comments come as Tron founder Justin Sun appeared to suggest he may extend a lifeline to FTX.
"I'm furious actually," Novogratz said. "Macro guys try not to get angry. It's kind of, you know, try to stay rationale. But this is just so frustrating ..."
Novogratz said he announced on Galaxy Digital's earnings call on Wednesday that the firm had $77 million in exposure to FTX and he's not optimistic we he will get much of that back.
"It's a mess," Novogratz said. "I don't think its easily taken over. There is so much liability that comes with a company like that. There will be some drawn out bankruptcy proceeding."
On Thursday Bloomberg reported that Bankman-Fried warned FTX investors that his cryptocurrency exchange would need to file for bankruptcy unless it can garner more capital.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Galaxy Digital's Novogratz said FTX is a `body blow' to crypto industry trust

BRPHF -15.90%Now!

Mike Novogratz, founder and CEO of Galaxy Digital (OTCPK:BRPHF) said the implosion of FTX and its founder Sam Bankman-Fried is a "body blow" to trust in the crypto industry and trust in the system.
"It's unbelievably frustrating that we have a situation that basically looks like Theranos," Novogratz said in an interview on CNBC.
Novogratz's comments come as Tron founder Justin Sun appeared to suggest he may extend a lifeline to FTX.
"I'm furious actually," Novogratz said. "Macro guys try not to get angry. It's kind of, you know, try to stay rationale. But this is just so frustrating ..."
Novogratz said he announced on Galaxy Digital's earnings call on Wednesday that the firm had $77 million in exposure to FTX and he's not optimistic we he will get much of that back.
"It's a mess," Novogratz said. "I don't think its easily taken over. There is so much liability that comes with a company like that. There will be some drawn out bankruptcy proceeding."
On Thursday Bloomberg reported that Bankman-Fried warned FTX investors that his cryptocurrency exchange would need to file for bankruptcy unless it can garner more capital.

Novo is a clown and has been catastrophically wrong on many of his big calls over the years. This is probably a massive buy signal.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
The margin calls are coming....

The era of make believe internet money is nigh.

Again. Not make believe.

I paid off the Shelby with this “ fake money”

People can and are making and losing money. FTX for example. This “ fake money “ made him 16 billion dollars. Sure he lost 94% of it.. but he’s still a BILLIONAIRE due to it.

I was I think one of the very FIRST on here talking about doge coin a couple years back.. back when it was in the .00X days. I then was talking about it in the .0X days. It jumped to I believe .71

Had someone jumped in at the .0X days you’re talking making 10x or more of your pending on when you jumped in.

That isn’t “ make believe” that’s real profit. Is it insane volatile? Yup. Have people lost a shit ton? Yup..

Were people made millionaires over night when it went from .04 to .71 in a matter of weeks. Also yes.

I was 100% in. My robinhood at that point was ONLY in Doge. I took out my Ethereum , etc.. and rode it.

My only regret is i didn’t have the money you do to put in it. Had I had more than a couple thousand dollars I would have. I wish I would have had 100k to put in it. Because I would have

Users who are viewing this thread