*BilletFlow Throttle Bodies*

dougwg

Established Member
AdrianG said:
Are these Throttle body and plenum or just Throttle body?

Click on the first picture

http://www.billetflow.com/2003SVTCobra.htm

The BilletFlow Throttle body and intake Plenum for the 2003-2004 Ford SVT Cobra.
Our Throttle body is the finest made bar none! We go the extra mile for your Special Vehicle.

All new extreme high flow plenum, powder coated to match, Billet construction Throttle body, anodized to resist oxidation and for GREAT LOOKS. We are the ONLY manufacturer to use proper cam geometry on an oval throttle body for proper pedal height and feel. We are the ONLY manufacturer to use proper cruise control button location for trouble free cruise control use. There is no need to worry about blade screws coming loose and going through your supercharger and destroying it as we crimp the retention screws just like OEM... can the others say that?

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
If you emailed me then your on the list.

It's not really a list as in a "waiting list" but rather a contact list for when they are done as I'm sure some people have sold there Cobras or went a different route.

lukem80

Established Member
are these going to idle right? :loser: :pepper:

can I trade-in this old red one I have for an outta control new and improved bling'd out one?

MVD

Established Member
dougwg said:
Click on the first picture

http://www.billetflow.com/2003SVTCobra.htm

The BilletFlow Throttle body and intake Plenum for the 2003-2004 Ford SVT Cobra.
Our Throttle body is the finest made bar none! We go the extra mile for your Special Vehicle.

All new extreme high flow plenum, powder coated to match, Billet construction Throttle body, anodized to resist oxidation and for GREAT LOOKS. We are the ONLY manufacturer to use proper cam geometry on an oval throttle body for proper pedal height and feel. We are the ONLY manufacturer to use proper cruise control button location for trouble free cruise control use. There is no need to worry about blade screws coming loose and going through your supercharger and destroying it as we crimp the retention screws just like OEM... can the others say that?

The website does not list a price or availability. Any more details about it?

TRBO VNM

Doug or JB, I asked Doug this a long time ago, but have forgotten. This t-body won't just bolt up and work on a 99/01 cobra intake right? I am sure for the blade, the intake opening needs to be larger, but I also know there was other mods needed. Was it for EGR or was it for the IAC? If for EGR, mine is deleted. for the IAC, what needs to be done? This is good info for others as well. I am sure a lot of us would like to utilize this part.

Hell, the guy who borrowed my ported stock tbody hasn't returned my calls to get it back to me, so I might be in the market for something else....

dougwg

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
Doug or JB, I asked Doug this a long time ago, but have forgotten. This t-body won't just bolt up and work on a 99/01 cobra intake right? I am sure for the blade, the intake opening needs to be larger, but I also know there was other mods needed. Was it for EGR or was it for the IAC? If for EGR, mine is deleted. for the IAC, what needs to be done? This is good info for others as well. I am sure a lot of us would like to utilize this part.

Hell, the guy who borrowed my ported stock tbody hasn't returned my calls to get it back to me, so I might be in the market for something else....

You would have to machine out the rib and then weld a plate over the hole in the roof of the upper hat, then machine in a passage for the IAC.

Ask me how I know.:-D

MAURADER-INTAKE-3.jpg

TRBO VNM

thanks doug. I was hoping it was EGR, but had a feeling it wasn't that easy.

Would you be willing to do something like this for someone...let's say, me? :D

PM me if you are will and what you would charge for the intake mod and I assume to open the throat up for the blade.

dougwg

Established Member
oldmodman said:
Great news Doug.:thumbsup:

Going to do colors again?

How about the custom engraving?

I still remember the first one of your TBs that I saw. It was engraved "El Sapo" and it was the one you did for OVERTOAD.

Too bad there isn't a better yellow anodizing to match my 03 Zinc Yellow Coupe.

colors? duh!

custom engraving? duh!

yellow..... I know, it sucks, but what can I do?

Overtoad!!!!!.... is a great guy... oh shit...I got an email from him... about 2 years ago....forgot to respond damnit:bash: I'll have to do a search for the email and touch base with him.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
dougwg said:
um...it's aluminum not steel... scrap chip aluminum is going for about $.50 per/lb, scrap chunk aluminum is going for about $.70 per/lb...

I bought about 2000lbs of aluminum to make TB's at a much higher price. I believe I will cut away and turn into chips about 3/4 of the weight of each block.

People ask what I do for a living, I tell them I make chips.

Make me some chips Doug.. Please!! :beer:

04torchred

Established Member
Will these be a limited run item like before Doug or will you produce batches in the future? If limited production I believe I put my name on the list for one becasue I would like one especially since a KB is in my future and I will want one for sure then. Schyler

dougwg

Established Member
04torchred said:
Will these be a limited run item like before Doug or will you produce batches in the future? If limited production I believe I put my name on the list for one becasue I would like one especially since a KB is in my future and I will want one for sure then. Schyler

It all depends on demand and my crystal ball is in the shop getting upgrades ;-)

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
If there is a list I want to be put on it...This would be a great addition since im all stock

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
For you, $1,000,000!

seriously though ... they used to be around $700, add more for engraving and custom colors.

Doug, I want a blue one. Instead of buying Vaporware COPS I'll go for your TB. I should already be on the list. I think I might want something engraved. How about a FREE engraving that says BILLETFLOW on it ;)

I currently have an accufab... the throttle sweep sucks in comparison to the billetflow... I've tried them out in the past on other cobras.

MaCaNs said:
A guesstimate on how much? $100, $200, $300, $400.....???

Last edited:

Hypr2003SVT

Established Member
I found out this yesturday when i called to buy a Hub for my upper pulley. I kept my mouth shut tho. Didn't want to ruin the surprise! haha. We had a little laugh over the phone about how everyone is in dying need for these TB...BF for the win!

Users who are viewing this thread