*BilletFlow Throttle Bodies*

dougwg

Established Member
Production began today.

Pricing will be announced at a later date.

It will take approximately 4 weeks just to run the 1st setup, there are 4 setups for just the body. Also needing to be made are the Cams, Levers, Shafts, Butterflies, Spring bushings, Brass bushings, Cruise control buttons and Plenum castings. It will also take some time to assemble them.

Please don't ask if you can get one next week or 2 weeks or a month from now because I feel it will take almost 2 months before they will be ready.

Rest assured I will do my best to utilize every resource at my disposal in order to complete them as soon as possible.

Last edited:

BWH2003

Established Member
Those look awesome!! I cant believe it but after two years it was worth the wait. Doug's the man!!!!!!!!

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
wow!!!! i buy everything billetflow and your products are awesome but i think such a nice throttle body like that will be out of my price range. i would really like one:(

Snakebite2k3

Established Member
btw doug, i have one of those steel bricks at work that i use as a door stoper. you think i can get any money for it:p

dougwg

Established Member
um...it's aluminum not steel... scrap chip aluminum is going for about $.50 per/lb, scrap chunk aluminum is going for about $.70 per/lb...

I bought about 2000lbs of aluminum to make TB's at a much higher price. I believe I will cut away and turn into chips about 3/4 of the weight of each block.

People ask what I do for a living, I tell them I make chips.

whtsnake03

Established Member
I think I'm on the list but it's been so long I can't remember. Is there any way to verify my name is on the list to get one?

Snakebite2k3

Established Member
dougwg said:
um...it's aluminum not steel... scrap chip aluminum is going for about $.50 per/lb, scrap chunk aluminum is going for about $.70 per/lb...

I bought about 2000lbs of aluminum to make TB's at a much higher price. I believe I will cut away and turn into chips about 3/4 of the weight of each block.

People ask what I do for a living, I tell them I make chips.

ah,my bad. anyway i cant wait to see the finished goods

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
dun4791 said:
Finally I can get one of these and sell the accufag...

:lol: That's funny.

Doug, I've been bothering you for a long ass time about a tb. You had to hear it for 2 hours straight @ Zuki Lake Tavern after the fall cruise. I know you'll call me when you have one for me. There will be a case of fine beer (you're choice) from Merchant's Warehouse when you have a tb for me:-D

Users who are viewing this thread