BilletFlow IRS Brace *New Lower Price*

dougwg

Established Member
LCCOBRA said:
I saw that to and wondering the same thing but just a guess maybe that was an older model that probably cost more and maybe Doug changed it over to this new irs brace.

um... no

LCCOBRA said:
Those do look nice but $$$$. Either way I’ll be calling tomorrow.

Cool! :thumbsup: I'll fill you in when you call

Since 1964

Established Member
dougwg said:
omg....

ok Mr. Fineprint :poke:

If you break your Diff Cover with the BilletFlow IRS Brace installed. And can prove that the Brace was installed when the Diff Cover broke, I will issue you a refund in the amount of the current purchase price of the brace.

Hows that? :)

I've had one since they were introduced, nice product, I depend on it, but I didn't buy it for the warranty....that's for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Since1964 said:
I've had once since they were introduced, nice product, I depend on it, but I didn't buy it for the warranty....that's for sure.

What do you mean you bought from doug at bf and it broke? This does'nt sound right maybe I misunderstood

Last edited:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
dougwg said:
yeah BUT

I do need to stop talking on the ph with customers for so long....sometimes for over an hour, or more. It really cuts into my production time.

and it raises my fathers blood pressure cuz he feels that I need to "get back to work"

I'm 35, he'll be 64 this year. Yes, you could say he's a bit old school and sometimes he can't grasp the concept of retail sales and what all goes along with it.

OK Doug, I'll do all your PR work and you can build the stuff. How's that sound?

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
alright dowg, I'm going to try to make it on the phone to call to place an order today. I'd use my cell but downtown baghdad isn't covered on my sprint pcs plan :)

Since 1964

Established Member
LCCOBRA said:
What do you mean you bought from doug at bf and it broke? This does'nt sound right maybe I misunderstood

I bought mine from MJ right after the launch of the product. I actually never even inquired about the warranty, not to smart on my part, but when I saw the warranty statement, it made sense to me because you can't control what people do to these cars. I'm trying to say I never expected to get a new pig if the brace and pig were to be broken. Everything can be broken, just ask Mario Andrety. (not sure on spelling his name)

Hye

Established Member
Just ordered my brace today, awesome deal! Thanks Doug! :beer:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Hye06 said:
Just ordered my brace today, awesome deal! Thanks Doug! :beer:

Ditto. Just the deal I been waiting for. But I just talked to doug and this offer is only for a limited time to my understanding and is only available if your an svtperforamnce member. So if you been waiting like I have jump on this deal now! My irs feels so protected:thumbsup:.

Users who are viewing this thread