BilletFlow IRS Brace *New Lower Price*

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
46stang said:
I thinks its a shame to see these things happen! jerk offs! I can say that i have had my BF brace since the original group purchase and my diff has held up great and hasn't leaked a drop! I have over 50 passes of 6,000+ rpm launches and probably 15 or so of those have been at 7,000 rpm! No problems here! my bf brace is plenty strong enough for me :rockon: Plus the steeda one looks like AS$! imho.
leon

Thanks Leon!!! :rockon:

....and the Steeda one does look like AS$! LOL

MJ

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
My wife told me I got mine today, damn that was fast. Thanks doug. Let me know when this wheel hop mod thing is finished, I'll hook it up.

46stang

Established Member
It's the honest truth MJ. No bullshiit like many of these other companies :xpl: out! Your/joe/doug design is bitchen and Doug built it plenty strong for what ever us terminators owners can throw at it! And it looks 1000 times better than the steela unit.
On a side note I'm looking forward to your super FPDM results! I was hoping you wouldn't abandon us when you went to return style fuel and twin hair dryers on your car :p . I'm really interested in what kind of hp levels you can achieve with your fpdm and twin focus pumps and twin aviator pumps! sorry off topic just excited to see you innovating away :rockon:
Leon

shadowcoupe

thanks lccobra, i just called a lil after 5pm central time, i ordered the irs brace and the shock adapter kit. nice guys over there at BF, will be buying from them again. thanks for the tip on the diff. bushings Doug :thumbsup:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
grey03svt said:
thanks lccobra, i just called a lil after 5pm central time, i ordered the irs brace and the shock adapter kit. nice guys over there at BF, will be buying from them again. thanks for the tip on the diff. bushings Doug :thumbsup:

Yeah BF is great I bought so much stuff from them. And everything when it arrived was perfectly packaged, arrived earlier than in anticipated which is a good thing, and when I called to order the customer service is the best out their before the sale and after. I mean most of the time if I have a question I think its dougs dad goes out to the machine shop with the phone just so I can ask doug. Anywhere else they would just say he’s left for the day or something. What more could I ask :shrug: well their is one thing, Doug needs to start making those tb again:lol:. Sorry doug I had to say it.

Btw if anyone is thinking about getting the IRS Brace that thing is a work of art

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
LCCOBRA said:
I mean most of the time if I have a question I think its dougs dad goes out to the machine shop with the phone just so I can ask doug.

that is exactly what he does...

shadowcoupe

SWEET94COBRA said:
did they sell the kit with the shocks or just the adapter?

just the adapter kit, gotta get shocks from strange for about $128.00 for both.
jegs also has them for about $138 for both w/free shipping.

shadowcoupe

finally said:
What is this shock adapter kit? Does BF make some new IRS bushings for anti-hop?

BF made an adapter for Strange adjustable shocks, which the shocks will not fit irs cobra's, but BF adapter make them fit :-D allows you to adjust the shock through 10 positions of firmness.

mine comin soon cant wait! :burnout:

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
Doug:

Do you have anymore braces in stock?
If you do I'll be calling today to order,thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread