Big Ass Spider

03DSGFobra

Established Member
Shoot man.....that's not a big ass spider. This is a big ass spider. Found this one morning when I got home from work.
Spider004.jpg

03DSGFobra

Established Member
This had to be the most aggressive spider I have ever come in contact with. Hissed and had fangs like a tarantula. Was about the size of a small tarantula also.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
This had to be the most aggressive spider I have ever come in contact with. Hissed and had fangs like a tarantula. Was about the size of a small tarantula also.

Even more of a reason to never return.. Hissing spiders with fangs? **** THAT! lol

Last edited:

Sil80sx

Established Member
I dont know why or how but even the ****ing pictures creep me the **** OUT. Seriously, I get like an instant chill on the back of my neckkasdjkhsjklfhjklafh opasdfhjafhjklasdf UGH

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Let the spider live, its harmless and it's just minding its own business. Dont be like the buch of pussies on here.

00SVTlightning

F8LSTRKE
Established Member
Um, for those that dont know and havent seen the nasty flesh diseased bites....whats a brown recluse?..........:pop:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
:lol1: I remember seeing that clip awhile back in another thread. THAT would freak me out big time! Especially if I then couldn't find it! :eek: Might even scream like a girl. :lol1:

+1 Shot Gun - Repair Ceiling. That would be the only way I would deal with it.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
That clip is funny - and horrific - as hell. Funny 'cause EVERYtime I have to save my wife from some sort of bug...I always miss it first try!! It's a standing joke between us. Don't know why I pull my first punch...but I always do. That clip is my ultimate nightmare (and everyone else's I'd imagine.) He should have called the National Guard.

You know spiders would be probably OK with everyone....IF a) they didn't always seem to appear out of nowhere and b) they didn't move so damn fast!!! I mean if they moved like say...one inch a year... we could get to know them better. But, NO it's like BOO and BAM their on your face. Ugh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread