Big Ass Spider

dis3as3d

Established Member
Saw this big ass spider when i was out somking. Blew some smoke his way, and that really pissed it off. Ideas on what kind of spider it is?

IMAG0037.jpg

94venomV8

Established Member
death by aerosol and lighter is all you should be thinking, not what kind it is!

Wayneo

Established Member
My gf would sh*t herself if whe saw that. She once through here umbrella at a moth because it scared her so bad. lol...

Last edited:

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
When I was taking out the trash a few days ago a big sniper built a web between my house and the trash can. I ran in and got my nitrous bottle and sprayed him lol. He didnt like the 800psi too much.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I would have passed out if I saw that.

Earlier one of my 1 year old twin sons was playing with something by the front door so I walked over to see what he had. He was pulling the legs off of a daddy long leg spider. :eek:

]UBC[ CCC

Established Member
ive worked for Orkin for almost 10 years now and ive never seen a spider like that. but i live in the midwest. ive also worked in florida. its amazing how many different bugs there are depending on what part of the US your in.

a spider that size is probably helping keep alot of other bugs out of your house. as long as it stays on the outsided of the house i say let it keep killing the other bugs for you.

Wayneo

Established Member
^^^^I have a frog for that, lol. He's been living outside my house for the past 2 months so I leave him be.

Users who are viewing this thread