Big Ass Spider

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
thats nothing but a common orb-weaver. whenever i see one i handle it and scare the shit out of my friends! ive grown to like spiders like that because when i visited the philippines they were fighting them!

ninety8 GT

Mustang Fanatic
Established Member
omg spiders give me the jeepers creepers. they are one species of bugs i just cant stand to look but of course when a thread is started i gotta check it out for some strange reason lol. put him in a jar and freeze him then pluck each leg off one by one lol. strange i kno.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
definitely not a brown recluse. Not exactly sure what it is as I don't know the species in your area.

2003_svtcobra

Established Member
It looks like it could be a hobo spider.

Spider.jpg

Last edited:

evo connevo

Established Member
The pics you posted this afternoon make the spider look pretty big, maybe its just me though. Never seen anything that resembles that.

LongDucDong

Established Member
Ill never understand humankind's massive ignorance when it comes to spiders. It wont hurt you, hunt you, or kill you. And if it bites you in defense (if pestered a lot), you wont even hardly know it. Leave it alone and let it do its job, which is catching disease-carrying bugs like cockroaches and mosquitos.

Users who are viewing this thread