BFG KDW 335/30r18 on 03 cobra, should fit?

Venomm

Established Member
0119091518.jpg
[/IMG]

Venomm

Established Member
great the traction is X100,000 no slip except small in first at full boost just throws ya back.. will get more pictiures soon as that one was from my phone..

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
^
That's awesome. Your rear wheels have the 22mm offset correct? Any modifications to make them fit besides rolling the fenders?

Last edited:

Venomm

Established Member
worked 11am-10pm today so ill get pics tomorrow FIRST THING, well worth every penny that went into making this happen from lowering tha car to give clearance from the irs bolt, shaving the irs bolt incase the car bottomed out enough to hit it, rolling the fenders even though there is enough clearance again unless it bottoms out on speed bump to hit the rear fenders...i was afrade of putting the 335 on a 10.5 rim and having it buldge like crazy but i see not really any buldge in the tire very minor but every tire has some bulge out side of rim... the only thing left is to get an alignment, took off ENTIRE exhaust * basanni * and hand polished it chrome so you see it in rear under the car chrome all the way up to front looks SICK, again PICS will be up tomorrow after lunch!!

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
NICE!! Big meats FTW!!

Do you have some more pictures of the rear just a little further back so I can get a better view :beer:

Venomm

Established Member
its a 10" rim FR500 deep dish, im very suprised the tire didnt bulge out more than that considering the tire is made for a 11.5 rim the rim messured to 10.5 but its listed as a 10" fr500 Deep Dish..?!

RGrossman

Established Member
I actually bought a set of these tires, but decided against mounting them on AFS 10.5" wheels. Just felt it would buldge to much and wear uneven (my 335 pilots were bald in the middle and the sides looked almost new and they are a skinny 335).

They look great through!

Users who are viewing this thread