BFG KDW 335/30r18 on 03 cobra, should fit?

Venomm

Established Member
My car is lowered with HR race springs front and rear, the car wont see any track time drivin conservatively, 2003 Cobra... Ordered FR500 18/10" rear and 17/9" front... will the 335 fit on the 10" rim and will it fit on a 03 cobra, rolled fenders and shaved IRS bolt 1/4 inch...

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
First thing is that a 335 will pooch BADLY on a 10 inch wheel. 305 will be about the max you'll want to go.

Second, the rubbing/fitment will depend car to car. My car with 10.5/11 inch rears required only rolling the fenders. Plenty of clearance everywhere else.

Tmac01baller

Established Member
i keep hearing about rolling the fenders...what is this and how do you do it. how much does it cost and where could it be bought. provide links if you can

Venomm

Established Member
it involves rolling the rear lip on the fender to create about an inch more clearance, im gettin mine done by Lethal Performance for 100 bucks all around takes roughly hour half perside bc you have to heat the paint to keep it from craccking... They rent them out for 50.00 and a 250 deposit, its the onmly way to fit a Wide ass tire on tha back of anycar... i Have Mickey Thompson 305 on order as well incase the 335 dont fit or look like S*it so ill have a set of tires to run.. anyone know anything about the MT 305, apperently has same tread design as bfg so well see?!?!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Which is fatter??? MT or Nitto's in that size... I know 1 of em run kinda low-pro... I heard Kumho just came out with a 315/35/18!!! Does anyone know anything on this set up???

Venomm

Established Member
i believe the MT is wider than the nitto...i have heard of the kuhmo's, not a fan as i had them on my old Gt, couldnt grip wore out fast... :(

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
........................................................................waiting....

I just got my FR500's wrapped in rubber today!!! ........ car still down...Booooooooooo!!! No pics til Im back on the streets!

Venomm

Established Member
Monday :(... lol Typical "wheels got lost in transportation" i have ordered over 12 sets of rims for cars and nothin is right but they do fix it if its wrong...

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
........................................................................waiting....

I just got my FR500's wrapped in rubber today!!! ........ car still down...Booooooooooo!!! No pics til Im back on the streets!

Monday :(... lol Typical "wheels got lost in transportation" i have ordered over 12 sets of rims for cars and nothin is right but they do fix it if its wrong...

...and the wait continues :nonono: Keep us updated.

Venomm

Established Member
got the 335 on AMAZING!!!! car is still a lil high from the lift but settled after the picture hr race springs :)
corvette

Users who are viewing this thread